Sep 20, 2012, 2:09 PM EST
Blake Griffin was back on Sesame Street helping teach your children about the word “champion.” And as part of it he acted like a chicken. And when you combine all that there was no chance we were not going to run it.
You can insert your own joke about how they didn’t ask Amare Stoudemire about being a champion if you want. I’m going to take the high road (well, almost).
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 6
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 1
- After Lakers’ 48-point loss, Laker GM Kupchak, owner Buss met with coach D’Antoni 15
- Report: Knicks offer Phil Jackson a front office position 23
- Is Carmelo Anthony’s smart play to opt in and play out contract with Knicks? 19