Sep 20, 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
Blake Griffin was back on Sesame Street helping teach your children about the word “champion.” And as part of it he acted like a chicken. And when you combine all that there was no chance we were not going to run it.
You can insert your own joke about how they didn’t ask Amare Stoudemire about being a champion if you want. I’m going to take the high road (well, almost).
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 46
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 64
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3