Sep 20, 2012, 2:09 PM EST
Blake Griffin was back on Sesame Street helping teach your children about the word “champion.” And as part of it he acted like a chicken. And when you combine all that there was no chance we were not going to run it.
You can insert your own joke about how they didn’t ask Amare Stoudemire about being a champion if you want. I’m going to take the high road (well, almost).
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 6
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 7
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 5
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29