Sep 20, 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
Blake Griffin was back on Sesame Street helping teach your children about the word “champion.” And as part of it he acted like a chicken. And when you combine all that there was no chance we were not going to run it.
You can insert your own joke about how they didn’t ask Amare Stoudemire about being a champion if you want. I’m going to take the high road (well, almost).
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 5
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10