Sep 20, 2012, 2:09 PM EDT
Blake Griffin was back on Sesame Street helping teach your children about the word “champion.” And as part of it he acted like a chicken. And when you combine all that there was no chance we were not going to run it.
You can insert your own joke about how they didn’t ask Amare Stoudemire about being a champion if you want. I’m going to take the high road (well, almost).
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25
- Playoff Chase: We know all 16 teams going to dance, who dances with whom still up in air 13