Sep 20, 2012, 3:16 PM EST
This is the time of year when Nike, adidas and other sponsors send their big NBA clients over to China for some public relations and image building. Kobe Bryant has been there. Rajon Rondo. Basically, half the NBA has been over.
Including Amare Stoudemire, who is in Shanghai for the Nike Sports Festival, and he had his people video the experience. Which once again proves that life for NBA players can be just crazy at times.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 44
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 15
- Sixers’ leading scorer Tony Wroten suffers partially torn ACL, likely done for season 12
- Report: Lakers expect Kobe Bryant to miss rest of season 19