Sep 20, 2012, 3:16 PM EDT
This is the time of year when Nike, adidas and other sponsors send their big NBA clients over to China for some public relations and image building. Kobe Bryant has been there. Rajon Rondo. Basically, half the NBA has been over.
Including Amare Stoudemire, who is in Shanghai for the Nike Sports Festival, and he had his people video the experience. Which once again proves that life for NBA players can be just crazy at times.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 20
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 37
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 8
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2