Sep 20, 2012, 3:16 PM EDT
This is the time of year when Nike, adidas and other sponsors send their big NBA clients over to China for some public relations and image building. Kobe Bryant has been there. Rajon Rondo. Basically, half the NBA has been over.
Including Amare Stoudemire, who is in Shanghai for the Nike Sports Festival, and he had his people video the experience. Which once again proves that life for NBA players can be just crazy at times.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 8
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 13
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 20
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68
- World Cup Day 1 roundup: Brazil with big win, Andray Blatche puts on a show 5
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 18
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 34