Sep 20, 2012, 3:16 PM EDT
This is the time of year when Nike, adidas and other sponsors send their big NBA clients over to China for some public relations and image building. Kobe Bryant has been there. Rajon Rondo. Basically, half the NBA has been over.
Including Amare Stoudemire, who is in Shanghai for the Nike Sports Festival, and he had his people video the experience. Which once again proves that life for NBA players can be just crazy at times.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11