Sep 20, 2012, 2:00 AM EST
One point guard and one guy that blocked every shot? I got the opportunity to coach them. They both deferred to their team. Anthony Davis took the fifth most shots on my team. He was the No. 1 pick. Mom and dad never said one word. And then Derrick would rather someone else score and get the glory and not him. And he hadn’t changed.
Why does every time he speaks, even when it is sincere, sound like a recruiting pitch?
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)