Sep 20, 2012, 2:00 AM EDT
One point guard and one guy that blocked every shot? I got the opportunity to coach them. They both deferred to their team. Anthony Davis took the fifth most shots on my team. He was the No. 1 pick. Mom and dad never said one word. And then Derrick would rather someone else score and get the glory and not him. And he hadn’t changed.
Why does every time he speaks, even when it is sincere, sound like a recruiting pitch?
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2