Sep 20, 2012, 2:00 AM EDT
One point guard and one guy that blocked every shot? I got the opportunity to coach them. They both deferred to their team. Anthony Davis took the fifth most shots on my team. He was the No. 1 pick. Mom and dad never said one word. And then Derrick would rather someone else score and get the glory and not him. And he hadn’t changed.
Why does every time he speaks, even when it is sincere, sound like a recruiting pitch?
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 3
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 7
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 13
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 11
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 19
- LeBron James and his difficult-to-assess super teams 27
- Kevin Durant on return: “I’m not going to rush it all” 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Dallas Mavericks 7