Sep 20, 2012, 2:00 AM EDT
One point guard and one guy that blocked every shot? I got the opportunity to coach them. They both deferred to their team. Anthony Davis took the fifth most shots on my team. He was the No. 1 pick. Mom and dad never said one word. And then Derrick would rather someone else score and get the glory and not him. And he hadn’t changed.
Why does every time he speaks, even when it is sincere, sound like a recruiting pitch?
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 0
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 7
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 5
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 7
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 23
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 63
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 4