Sep 19, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
Why are we showing this? Because it’s the dog days of the offseason, that’s why.
But here you go. Dwyane Wade earned his second NBA championship ring with the Heat last June and now faces such First World problems as which finger to put it on. Oh, and we learn he plans to be happily married one day (are you listening Gabrielle?) so that eliminates one finger. So…
Yup, it’s the offseason. So this is what you get to see. Good news is training camps open in a couple weeks and we can hear coaches start to pump up players with false hype soon. That will be much better.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 2
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 44