Sep 19, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Why are we showing this? Because it’s the dog days of the offseason, that’s why.
But here you go. Dwyane Wade earned his second NBA championship ring with the Heat last June and now faces such First World problems as which finger to put it on. Oh, and we learn he plans to be happily married one day (are you listening Gabrielle?) so that eliminates one finger. So…
Yup, it’s the offseason. So this is what you get to see. Good news is training camps open in a couple weeks and we can hear coaches start to pump up players with false hype soon. That will be much better.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 27
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 18