Sep 19, 2012, 12:15 PM EST
Why are we showing this? Because it’s the dog days of the offseason, that’s why.
But here you go. Dwyane Wade earned his second NBA championship ring with the Heat last June and now faces such First World problems as which finger to put it on. Oh, and we learn he plans to be happily married one day (are you listening Gabrielle?) so that eliminates one finger. So…
Yup, it’s the offseason. So this is what you get to see. Good news is training camps open in a couple weeks and we can hear coaches start to pump up players with false hype soon. That will be much better.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT Extra: Kobe Bryant is back, doesn’t have much time to get it right 0
- It’s official, Clippers agree to terms with Stephen Jackson 1
- PBT NBA Power Rankings: At the quarter pole Portland takes the lead 12
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 2
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 4
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)