Sep 19, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Why are we showing this? Because it’s the dog days of the offseason, that’s why.
But here you go. Dwyane Wade earned his second NBA championship ring with the Heat last June and now faces such First World problems as which finger to put it on. Oh, and we learn he plans to be happily married one day (are you listening Gabrielle?) so that eliminates one finger. So…
Yup, it’s the offseason. So this is what you get to see. Good news is training camps open in a couple weeks and we can hear coaches start to pump up players with false hype soon. That will be much better.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20