Sep 19, 2012, 12:15 PM EDT
Why are we showing this? Because it’s the dog days of the offseason, that’s why.
But here you go. Dwyane Wade earned his second NBA championship ring with the Heat last June and now faces such First World problems as which finger to put it on. Oh, and we learn he plans to be happily married one day (are you listening Gabrielle?) so that eliminates one finger. So…
Yup, it’s the offseason. So this is what you get to see. Good news is training camps open in a couple weeks and we can hear coaches start to pump up players with false hype soon. That will be much better.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8