Sep 19, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
This is the best song about the Thunder ever. Or thunder in general. What? Garth who? Don’t know what you’re talking about.
Sung to the classic “Rawhide” theme (previously done best by the Blues Brothers) this song should be the new Thunder anthem. Not should, must.
Also, a Kendrick Perkins cutout with two gallons of milk is easily the best part of this video.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8