Sep 19, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
This is the best song about the Thunder ever. Or thunder in general. What? Garth who? Don’t know what you’re talking about.
Sung to the classic “Rawhide” theme (previously done best by the Blues Brothers) this song should be the new Thunder anthem. Not should, must.
Also, a Kendrick Perkins cutout with two gallons of milk is easily the best part of this video.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 13
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 21
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 31
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 24
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2