Sep 19, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
This is the best song about the Thunder ever. Or thunder in general. What? Garth who? Don’t know what you’re talking about.
Sung to the classic “Rawhide” theme (previously done best by the Blues Brothers) this song should be the new Thunder anthem. Not should, must.
Also, a Kendrick Perkins cutout with two gallons of milk is easily the best part of this video.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Number shows Matthew Dellavedova’s defensive value 0
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 22
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15