Sep 19, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
This is the best song about the Thunder ever. Or thunder in general. What? Garth who? Don’t know what you’re talking about.
Sung to the classic “Rawhide” theme (previously done best by the Blues Brothers) this song should be the new Thunder anthem. Not should, must.
Also, a Kendrick Perkins cutout with two gallons of milk is easily the best part of this video.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 18
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20