Sep 19, 2012, 8:25 PM EDT
This is the best song about the Thunder ever. Or thunder in general. What? Garth who? Don’t know what you’re talking about.
Sung to the classic “Rawhide” theme (previously done best by the Blues Brothers) this song should be the new Thunder anthem. Not should, must.
Also, a Kendrick Perkins cutout with two gallons of milk is easily the best part of this video.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32