Sep 19, 2012, 8:06 AM EST
We told you before that Anthony Davis had quite a night at the Kentucky Alumni Game last week, dropping 40 points. What we didn’t tell you is that he was not the game’s high scorer — DeMarcus Cousins dropped 42.
It was a summer show, not a real game. Meaning there was about as much defense as there was love for Louisville in the building. John Wall and rapper Drake served as the coaches. It was a night of entertainment not high level basketball.
But that leads to good highlights. Thanks to the guys at The Mars Reel for putting this together.
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 4
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 7
- Josh Smith makes Rockets debut, throws down two-handed dunk (VIDEO) 13
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 20
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 6
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8