Sep 19, 2012, 8:06 AM EDT
We told you before that Anthony Davis had quite a night at the Kentucky Alumni Game last week, dropping 40 points. What we didn’t tell you is that he was not the game’s high scorer — DeMarcus Cousins dropped 42.
It was a summer show, not a real game. Meaning there was about as much defense as there was love for Louisville in the building. John Wall and rapper Drake served as the coaches. It was a night of entertainment not high level basketball.
But that leads to good highlights. Thanks to the guys at The Mars Reel for putting this together.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16