Sep 19, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
We will find out Friday what the Nets official uniforms look like, but this leaked photo gives us a pretty good idea.
I like what Jay-Z has done here (he was the guy behind the look). It’s simple, it’s clean, it’s classic. It is something that matches well with a Yankees hat (which Jay-Z believes he made famous, not that Ruth guy).
We will see if this is official or not, but it looks pretty official (and looks like NBA 2K13 screen shots), so I bet this what Deron Williams is wearing opening night (that is his number).
Hat tip to Nets Daily for finding this leak (which may be from someone with adidas, notice their logo on the shoulder).
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 22
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 19
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20