Sep 19, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
We will find out Friday what the Nets official uniforms look like, but this leaked photo gives us a pretty good idea.
I like what Jay-Z has done here (he was the guy behind the look). It’s simple, it’s clean, it’s classic. It is something that matches well with a Yankees hat (which Jay-Z believes he made famous, not that Ruth guy).
We will see if this is official or not, but it looks pretty official (and looks like NBA 2K13 screen shots), so I bet this what Deron Williams is wearing opening night (that is his number).
Hat tip to Nets Daily for finding this leak (which may be from someone with adidas, notice their logo on the shoulder).
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17