Sep 19, 2012, 8:45 AM EST
We will find out Friday what the Nets official uniforms look like, but this leaked photo gives us a pretty good idea.
I like what Jay-Z has done here (he was the guy behind the look). It’s simple, it’s clean, it’s classic. It is something that matches well with a Yankees hat (which Jay-Z believes he made famous, not that Ruth guy).
We will see if this is official or not, but it looks pretty official (and looks like NBA 2K13 screen shots), so I bet this what Deron Williams is wearing opening night (that is his number).
Hat tip to Nets Daily for finding this leak (which may be from someone with adidas, notice their logo on the shoulder).
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 0
- Rumor: Carmelo Anthony recruiting Rajon Rondo to come to New York in 2015 2
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade 9
- LeBron not wearing new LeBron 11s, Nike “redefining” shoe for him 7
- The Extra Pass: The shot that won’t fade away, and Thursday’s recaps 2
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (43)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (40)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (38)