Sep 19, 2012, 8:45 AM EDT
We will find out Friday what the Nets official uniforms look like, but this leaked photo gives us a pretty good idea.
I like what Jay-Z has done here (he was the guy behind the look). It’s simple, it’s clean, it’s classic. It is something that matches well with a Yankees hat (which Jay-Z believes he made famous, not that Ruth guy).
We will see if this is official or not, but it looks pretty official (and looks like NBA 2K13 screen shots), so I bet this what Deron Williams is wearing opening night (that is his number).
Hat tip to Nets Daily for finding this leak (which may be from someone with adidas, notice their logo on the shoulder).
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 15
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32