Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
It’s not the flashy adidas-sponsored Derrick Rose recovery videos, but it matters just as much to Timberwolves fans — this is the second video chronicling Ricky Rubio‘s recovery from a torn ACL and the surgery that followed.
The video confirms other reports that Rubio is on or ahead of track on his comeback, but you still shouldn’t expect him until December or later. The Timberwolves are smart not to rush this and think long term.
Not a lot of deep insights in the video, and there is a lot of praise of Rubio as you expect from a team video, but still it’s good to see one of the league’s more entertaining players getting closer to getting back on the court. With him back the Timberwolves are going to be interesting.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9