Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
It’s not the flashy adidas-sponsored Derrick Rose recovery videos, but it matters just as much to Timberwolves fans — this is the second video chronicling Ricky Rubio‘s recovery from a torn ACL and the surgery that followed.
The video confirms other reports that Rubio is on or ahead of track on his comeback, but you still shouldn’t expect him until December or later. The Timberwolves are smart not to rush this and think long term.
Not a lot of deep insights in the video, and there is a lot of praise of Rubio as you expect from a team video, but still it’s good to see one of the league’s more entertaining players getting closer to getting back on the court. With him back the Timberwolves are going to be interesting.
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 8
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 43
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 55
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 86
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13