Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
It’s not the flashy adidas-sponsored Derrick Rose recovery videos, but it matters just as much to Timberwolves fans — this is the second video chronicling Ricky Rubio‘s recovery from a torn ACL and the surgery that followed.
The video confirms other reports that Rubio is on or ahead of track on his comeback, but you still shouldn’t expect him until December or later. The Timberwolves are smart not to rush this and think long term.
Not a lot of deep insights in the video, and there is a lot of praise of Rubio as you expect from a team video, but still it’s good to see one of the league’s more entertaining players getting closer to getting back on the court. With him back the Timberwolves are going to be interesting.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 0
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 29
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 5
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2