Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EDT
It’s not the flashy adidas-sponsored Derrick Rose recovery videos, but it matters just as much to Timberwolves fans — this is the second video chronicling Ricky Rubio‘s recovery from a torn ACL and the surgery that followed.
The video confirms other reports that Rubio is on or ahead of track on his comeback, but you still shouldn’t expect him until December or later. The Timberwolves are smart not to rush this and think long term.
Not a lot of deep insights in the video, and there is a lot of praise of Rubio as you expect from a team video, but still it’s good to see one of the league’s more entertaining players getting closer to getting back on the court. With him back the Timberwolves are going to be interesting.
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 20
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 14
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 16
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 15
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 7