Sep 18, 2012, 10:06 AM EST
It’s not the flashy adidas-sponsored Derrick Rose recovery videos, but it matters just as much to Timberwolves fans — this is the second video chronicling Ricky Rubio‘s recovery from a torn ACL and the surgery that followed.
The video confirms other reports that Rubio is on or ahead of track on his comeback, but you still shouldn’t expect him until December or later. The Timberwolves are smart not to rush this and think long term.
Not a lot of deep insights in the video, and there is a lot of praise of Rubio as you expect from a team video, but still it’s good to see one of the league’s more entertaining players getting closer to getting back on the court. With him back the Timberwolves are going to be interesting.
- Spurs get a little revenge, along with season’s signature win in takedown of Heat 0
- Suns’ rookie Alex Len takes to court with #prayforukraine on shoes 16
- Paul George wants LeBron James to be his mentor 39
- Report: Joakim Noah recruiting Carmelo Anthony to Chicago Bulls 41
- The Extra Pass: Four teams for three spots in West playoff race 7