Sep 18, 2012, 1:56 PM EDT
Instant Karma’s gonna get you
Gonna knock you off your feet
This is the kind of thing Grantland does so well, getting guys to tell fantastic stories that they might not have been comfortable doing before. Of having fun with sports that get taken too seriously.
Things like getting Jalen Rose to admit he slid his foot under Kobe Bryant during a 2000 NBA finals game and sprained his ankle. On purpose. And he recounts the 81 reasons that came back to bite him as a member of the Toronto Raptors.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 14
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 12
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 14
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 13
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10