Sep 18, 2012, 1:56 PM EST
Instant Karma’s gonna get you
Gonna knock you off your feet
This is the kind of thing Grantland does so well, getting guys to tell fantastic stories that they might not have been comfortable doing before. Of having fun with sports that get taken too seriously.
Things like getting Jalen Rose to admit he slid his foot under Kobe Bryant during a 2000 NBA finals game and sprained his ankle. On purpose. And he recounts the 81 reasons that came back to bite him as a member of the Toronto Raptors.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 1
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 9
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30