Sep 18, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
If you haven’t noticed, this week NBA TV has been running a lot of the show “NB80s,” which is essentially the basketball version of VH1’s “I love the 80s” show.
This segment talks about 1980s Charles Barkley, back when he owned Philadelphia and was a phenomenon in the league. As Chris Webber and others say, how Barkley did this at his height (6’6″ in shoes) was maybe the most amazing part of it all.
Fun little bit for a Tuesday night. Way better than watching more NCIS.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30