Sep 18, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
If you haven’t noticed, this week NBA TV has been running a lot of the show “NB80s,” which is essentially the basketball version of VH1′s “I love the 80s” show.
This segment talks about 1980s Charles Barkley, back when he owned Philadelphia and was a phenomenon in the league. As Chris Webber and others say, how Barkley did this at his height (6’6″ in shoes) was maybe the most amazing part of it all.
Fun little bit for a Tuesday night. Way better than watching more NCIS.
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 18
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 15
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 13
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 60
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20