Sep 18, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
If you haven’t noticed, this week NBA TV has been running a lot of the show “NB80s,” which is essentially the basketball version of VH1′s “I love the 80s” show.
This segment talks about 1980s Charles Barkley, back when he owned Philadelphia and was a phenomenon in the league. As Chris Webber and others say, how Barkley did this at his height (6’6″ in shoes) was maybe the most amazing part of it all.
Fun little bit for a Tuesday night. Way better than watching more NCIS.
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 2
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 8
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 32
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 11