Sep 18, 2012, 11:21 PM EDT
If you haven’t noticed, this week NBA TV has been running a lot of the show “NB80s,” which is essentially the basketball version of VH1’s “I love the 80s” show.
This segment talks about 1980s Charles Barkley, back when he owned Philadelphia and was a phenomenon in the league. As Chris Webber and others say, how Barkley did this at his height (6’6″ in shoes) was maybe the most amazing part of it all.
Fun little bit for a Tuesday night. Way better than watching more NCIS.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 15
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9