Sep 17, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
The wait is almost over. We’re two weeks from training camp, and the start of the 2012-2013 NBA season. Basketball is almost back. As we get closer we’ll be bringing you reminders of why this game is awesome, what you’ve missed, and what to look forward to.
Look, I don’t know how else to put it. The guy’s crazy. Totally, absolutely, without question guano insane when he steps on the floor. Because if it was all an act, someone would have called him on it in public by now. Kevin Garnett‘s just not functioning the way most human beings do when he hits the hardwood floor of an NBA court. He’s a drooling, barking, headbutting, smaller-European-guard-bullying, slap-and-dashing, trash-talking psychopath hellbent on ruining your day and taking the scoreboard home with him to chew on with the power plugged in.
It’s entertaining for everyone except whoever’s on the other side.
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 12
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 2
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 18
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24
- Rajon Rondo leads Celtics to rout of Nets. How much does it mean? 10
- Bulls cruise to 24-point opening night win over Knicks 19
- Lakers’ rookie Julius Randle has surgery to repair fractured tibia, out for season 16