Sep 17, 2012, 2:37 AM EST
Remember back when “Linsanity” swept New York like nothing since Sex and the City? Part of the story was how Jeremy Lin wasn’t even sure he would stick with the team and slept for a while on Landry Field’s couch. It became a joke on twitter with Fields sending out pictures of the couch.
Now, Lin’s got an oversized three-year contract with the Houston Rockets (some accused him of chasing the money)… but some things never change.
Glad to see the money hasn’t changed Lin.
Glad to see Harvard graduates use slang shorthand in texts (I figured they spelled everything out).
And good on Parsons for tweeting it out.
- Kobe Bryant: “We’re not a 3-11 team. We’re not.” 15
- Tom Thibodeau is getting tired of answering Derrick Rose questions 14
- Veteran NBA coach: ‘I think (Cavaliers head coach David Blatt) is struggling a bit’ 28
- PBT’s Monday night NBA Winners/Losers: That looks more like the Cavaliers we expected 12
- Carmelo Anthony exits Knicks-Rockets game with apparent back injury 9
- Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant progressing in rehab, Westbrook could play Friday 6
- Lakers forward Xavier Henry ruptured Achilles in practice, out for season 23
- PBT Extra: Our Thanksgiving week turkeys, starting with the 76ers 2