Sep 17, 2012, 2:37 AM EDT
Remember back when “Linsanity” swept New York like nothing since Sex and the City? Part of the story was how Jeremy Lin wasn’t even sure he would stick with the team and slept for a while on Landry Field’s couch. It became a joke on twitter with Fields sending out pictures of the couch.
Now, Lin’s got an oversized three-year contract with the Houston Rockets (some accused him of chasing the money)… but some things never change.
Glad to see the money hasn’t changed Lin.
Glad to see Harvard graduates use slang shorthand in texts (I figured they spelled everything out).
And good on Parsons for tweeting it out.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13