Sep 17, 2012, 2:37 AM EDT
Remember back when “Linsanity” swept New York like nothing since Sex and the City? Part of the story was how Jeremy Lin wasn’t even sure he would stick with the team and slept for a while on Landry Field’s couch. It became a joke on twitter with Fields sending out pictures of the couch.
Now, Lin’s got an oversized three-year contract with the Houston Rockets (some accused him of chasing the money)… but some things never change.
Glad to see the money hasn’t changed Lin.
Glad to see Harvard graduates use slang shorthand in texts (I figured they spelled everything out).
And good on Parsons for tweeting it out.
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 19
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 17
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4