Sep 17, 2012, 2:37 AM EDT
Remember back when “Linsanity” swept New York like nothing since Sex and the City? Part of the story was how Jeremy Lin wasn’t even sure he would stick with the team and slept for a while on Landry Field’s couch. It became a joke on twitter with Fields sending out pictures of the couch.
Now, Lin’s got an oversized three-year contract with the Houston Rockets (some accused him of chasing the money)… but some things never change.
Glad to see the money hasn’t changed Lin.
Glad to see Harvard graduates use slang shorthand in texts (I figured they spelled everything out).
And good on Parsons for tweeting it out.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 37
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6