Sep 17, 2012, 2:37 AM EST
Remember back when “Linsanity” swept New York like nothing since Sex and the City? Part of the story was how Jeremy Lin wasn’t even sure he would stick with the team and slept for a while on Landry Field’s couch. It became a joke on twitter with Fields sending out pictures of the couch.
Now, Lin’s got an oversized three-year contract with the Houston Rockets (some accused him of chasing the money)… but some things never change.
Glad to see the money hasn’t changed Lin.
Glad to see Harvard graduates use slang shorthand in texts (I figured they spelled everything out).
And good on Parsons for tweeting it out.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: The Hawks clinched playoff spot in front of Josh Smith 0
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 18
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 5
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7