Sep 14, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
I know you were so caught up in the exciting fashion news and new designs during Fashion Week in New York that you couldn’t keep up with it all, and you may have missed that Rajon Rondo was interning at GQ last week for the event. I get that. I think we all get swept up in the overwhelming excitement of Fashion Week and lose our heads. I mean, what can be more important to your daily life than high-end designer fashion?
So to help us out, the fine folks at GQ put together this video of Rondo’s week. Suffice to say, his week was a lot more cushy than any internship you’re ever going to get. But this is pretty funny and well done, plus has the obligatory Nike plug, so here you go.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17