Sep 14, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
I know you were so caught up in the exciting fashion news and new designs during Fashion Week in New York that you couldn’t keep up with it all, and you may have missed that Rajon Rondo was interning at GQ last week for the event. I get that. I think we all get swept up in the overwhelming excitement of Fashion Week and lose our heads. I mean, what can be more important to your daily life than high-end designer fashion?
So to help us out, the fine folks at GQ put together this video of Rondo’s week. Suffice to say, his week was a lot more cushy than any internship you’re ever going to get. But this is pretty funny and well done, plus has the obligatory Nike plug, so here you go.
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 0
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 21
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56