Sep 14, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
I know you were so caught up in the exciting fashion news and new designs during Fashion Week in New York that you couldn’t keep up with it all, and you may have missed that Rajon Rondo was interning at GQ last week for the event. I get that. I think we all get swept up in the overwhelming excitement of Fashion Week and lose our heads. I mean, what can be more important to your daily life than high-end designer fashion?
So to help us out, the fine folks at GQ put together this video of Rondo’s week. Suffice to say, his week was a lot more cushy than any internship you’re ever going to get. But this is pretty funny and well done, plus has the obligatory Nike plug, so here you go.
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 0
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 9
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 41
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 55
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 14
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 17