Sep 14, 2012, 10:47 AM EDT
I know you were so caught up in the exciting fashion news and new designs during Fashion Week in New York that you couldn’t keep up with it all, and you may have missed that Rajon Rondo was interning at GQ last week for the event. I get that. I think we all get swept up in the overwhelming excitement of Fashion Week and lose our heads. I mean, what can be more important to your daily life than high-end designer fashion?
So to help us out, the fine folks at GQ put together this video of Rondo’s week. Suffice to say, his week was a lot more cushy than any internship you’re ever going to get. But this is pretty funny and well done, plus has the obligatory Nike plug, so here you go.
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 4
- Harden’s 17 fourth quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 3
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 48
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 27
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 20