Sep 14, 2012, 10:47 AM EST
I know you were so caught up in the exciting fashion news and new designs during Fashion Week in New York that you couldn’t keep up with it all, and you may have missed that Rajon Rondo was interning at GQ last week for the event. I get that. I think we all get swept up in the overwhelming excitement of Fashion Week and lose our heads. I mean, what can be more important to your daily life than high-end designer fashion?
So to help us out, the fine folks at GQ put together this video of Rondo’s week. Suffice to say, his week was a lot more cushy than any internship you’re ever going to get. But this is pretty funny and well done, plus has the obligatory Nike plug, so here you go.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29