Sep 13, 2012, 11:44 AM EST
You were sitting around in your living room yesterday and thinking, “I need a little decoration, a little art to really bring this room to life. Just like on Home & Garden TV.” Because you watch a lot of HGTV.
So, how about a 10-foot tall fiberglass guitar with a picture of Steve Nash as a member of the Suns on it? That would look good in any room!
And it’s only $10,000.
If you are wondering how something like this even gets made, well, you’re probably too sober to be reading this article. But the reality is it was created for the GuitarMania 2005 charity fundraiser where 80 oversized guitars were designed and decorated celebrities then auctioned off.
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 1
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 24
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 12
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 8
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 22
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (48)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (45)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)