Sep 13, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
You were sitting around in your living room yesterday and thinking, “I need a little decoration, a little art to really bring this room to life. Just like on Home & Garden TV.” Because you watch a lot of HGTV.
So, how about a 10-foot tall fiberglass guitar with a picture of Steve Nash as a member of the Suns on it? That would look good in any room!
And it’s only $10,000.
If you are wondering how something like this even gets made, well, you’re probably too sober to be reading this article. But the reality is it was created for the GuitarMania 2005 charity fundraiser where 80 oversized guitars were designed and decorated celebrities then auctioned off.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50