Sep 13, 2012, 11:44 AM EST
You were sitting around in your living room yesterday and thinking, “I need a little decoration, a little art to really bring this room to life. Just like on Home & Garden TV.” Because you watch a lot of HGTV.
So, how about a 10-foot tall fiberglass guitar with a picture of Steve Nash as a member of the Suns on it? That would look good in any room!
And it’s only $10,000.
If you are wondering how something like this even gets made, well, you’re probably too sober to be reading this article. But the reality is it was created for the GuitarMania 2005 charity fundraiser where 80 oversized guitars were designed and decorated celebrities then auctioned off.
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 0
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 41
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 4
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10