Sep 13, 2012, 11:44 AM EDT
You were sitting around in your living room yesterday and thinking, “I need a little decoration, a little art to really bring this room to life. Just like on Home & Garden TV.” Because you watch a lot of HGTV.
So, how about a 10-foot tall fiberglass guitar with a picture of Steve Nash as a member of the Suns on it? That would look good in any room!
And it’s only $10,000.
If you are wondering how something like this even gets made, well, you’re probably too sober to be reading this article. But the reality is it was created for the GuitarMania 2005 charity fundraiser where 80 oversized guitars were designed and decorated celebrities then auctioned off.
- Metta World Peace says Howard isn’t going anywhere because he has a hold on his… um… those 10
- In praise of the brilliant, baffling Manu Ginobili 17
- If Doc is out, who is in for Celtics? Maybe Del Negro, Frank 13
- Where does Celtics’ Rivers, Garnett trade to Clippers stand? They’re talking. 28
- Boris Diaw’s defense slowed LeBron down. I know, right? 26
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (77)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Report: Clippers, Celtics talks to send Garnett, Rivers to L.A. stalled (72)
- Reports: Jason Kidd finalizes deal, will be Nets new coach (62)
- Bruins stymie Blackhawks, take Game 3
- Survival and heartbreak at US Open
- PHT: Hossa day to day with upper-body injury
- Protesters back in streets of Brazilian cities
- Posnanski: More Open heartbreak for Mickelson
- Radio hosts fired for mocking ex-NFL player with ALS
- PBT: Unheralded Green could steal NBA Finals MVP