Sep 13, 2012, 11:44 AM EST
You were sitting around in your living room yesterday and thinking, “I need a little decoration, a little art to really bring this room to life. Just like on Home & Garden TV.” Because you watch a lot of HGTV.
So, how about a 10-foot tall fiberglass guitar with a picture of Steve Nash as a member of the Suns on it? That would look good in any room!
And it’s only $10,000.
If you are wondering how something like this even gets made, well, you’re probably too sober to be reading this article. But the reality is it was created for the GuitarMania 2005 charity fundraiser where 80 oversized guitars were designed and decorated celebrities then auctioned off.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 0
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 2
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 10
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13