Sep 12, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
My first thought when watching this video of a Spanish television show where Ricky Rubio appeared: Why don’t we have talk shows in America where there are puppets on stage helping/heckling the host? Sure, Triumph the Comic Dog was a start, but I think this show’s little alien creatures are the next logical evolution of Avenue Q.
My second thought: Why didn’t someone think of playing “Connect Four” with basketballs before.
My third thought: It must be a lot of fun to be Ricky Rubio.
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 11
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 22
- PBT Extra: What players looked good at World Cup? 4
- Time for FIBA/NBA to adopt soccer model: Only one major tournament every four years 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Brooklyn Nets 3
- Five lessons learned from the FIBA World Cup 10
- USA celebrates gold medal with lots of dancing (except Derrick Rose) 12
- Too much World Cup MVP Kyrie Irving for Serbia to handle as USA wins gold easily 129-92 30