Sep 12, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
My first thought when watching this video of a Spanish television show where Ricky Rubio appeared: Why don’t we have talk shows in America where there are puppets on stage helping/heckling the host? Sure, Triumph the Comic Dog was a start, but I think this show’s little alien creatures are the next logical evolution of Avenue Q.
My second thought: Why didn’t someone think of playing “Connect Four” with basketballs before.
My third thought: It must be a lot of fun to be Ricky Rubio.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61