Sep 12, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
My first thought when watching this video of a Spanish television show where Ricky Rubio appeared: Why don’t we have talk shows in America where there are puppets on stage helping/heckling the host? Sure, Triumph the Comic Dog was a start, but I think this show’s little alien creatures are the next logical evolution of Avenue Q.
My second thought: Why didn’t someone think of playing “Connect Four” with basketballs before.
My third thought: It must be a lot of fun to be Ricky Rubio.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 8
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1