Sep 12, 2012, 11:33 AM EST
My first thought when watching this video of a Spanish television show where Ricky Rubio appeared: Why don’t we have talk shows in America where there are puppets on stage helping/heckling the host? Sure, Triumph the Comic Dog was a start, but I think this show’s little alien creatures are the next logical evolution of Avenue Q.
My second thought: Why didn’t someone think of playing “Connect Four” with basketballs before.
My third thought: It must be a lot of fun to be Ricky Rubio.
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 4
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 5
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9