Sep 12, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
My first thought when watching this video of a Spanish television show where Ricky Rubio appeared: Why don’t we have talk shows in America where there are puppets on stage helping/heckling the host? Sure, Triumph the Comic Dog was a start, but I think this show’s little alien creatures are the next logical evolution of Avenue Q.
My second thought: Why didn’t someone think of playing “Connect Four” with basketballs before.
My third thought: It must be a lot of fun to be Ricky Rubio.
- Bulls have no answer for Nene as Wizards take Game 1 0
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 9
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 41