Sep 11, 2012, 1:27 PM EDT
Fans may call him the “human victory cigar” but pretty much all of us would take Brian Scalabrine‘s NBA career — 11 years in the Association, a stretch big who could knock down shots. A guy that Kevin Garnett called the best teammate he had and a guy Tom Thibodeau recruited to come with him to Chicago from Boston. A guy that worked a lot harder at his game than you realize. Oh, and he made $20 million in career earnings.
Scalabrine is moving on to a broadcasting career, but the guys at NBA.com put together a highlight package from his career. It’s worth watching. Enjoy.
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 17
- NBA GMs surveyed predict LeBron will win MVP, Spurs will repeat as champions 27
- Owners vote down NBA Draft lottery reform, system to stay same for this season 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: Houston Rockets 22
- Kobe Bryant responds to ESPN article with basically a shrug (VIDEO) 19
- Paul George refutes report he didn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘Media reaching again’ 22
- PBT Extra preview: Lakers, Celtics big name teams headed to lottery 12
- Could lottery reform be bad for small market teams? Sam Presti argues yes. 23