Sep 11, 2012, 1:27 PM EST
Fans may call him the “human victory cigar” but pretty much all of us would take Brian Scalabrine‘s NBA career — 11 years in the Association, a stretch big who could knock down shots. A guy that Kevin Garnett called the best teammate he had and a guy Tom Thibodeau recruited to come with him to Chicago from Boston. A guy that worked a lot harder at his game than you realize. Oh, and he made $20 million in career earnings.
Scalabrine is moving on to a broadcasting career, but the guys at NBA.com put together a highlight package from his career. It’s worth watching. Enjoy.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16