Sep 11, 2012, 1:27 PM EDT
Fans may call him the “human victory cigar” but pretty much all of us would take Brian Scalabrine‘s NBA career — 11 years in the Association, a stretch big who could knock down shots. A guy that Kevin Garnett called the best teammate he had and a guy Tom Thibodeau recruited to come with him to Chicago from Boston. A guy that worked a lot harder at his game than you realize. Oh, and he made $20 million in career earnings.
Scalabrine is moving on to a broadcasting career, but the guys at NBA.com put together a highlight package from his career. It’s worth watching. Enjoy.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 2
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 27
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 3
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19