Sep 11, 2012, 1:27 PM EDT
Fans may call him the “human victory cigar” but pretty much all of us would take Brian Scalabrine‘s NBA career — 11 years in the Association, a stretch big who could knock down shots. A guy that Kevin Garnett called the best teammate he had and a guy Tom Thibodeau recruited to come with him to Chicago from Boston. A guy that worked a lot harder at his game than you realize. Oh, and he made $20 million in career earnings.
Scalabrine is moving on to a broadcasting career, but the guys at NBA.com put together a highlight package from his career. It’s worth watching. Enjoy.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61