Sep 11, 2012, 1:27 PM EDT
Fans may call him the “human victory cigar” but pretty much all of us would take Brian Scalabrine‘s NBA career — 11 years in the Association, a stretch big who could knock down shots. A guy that Kevin Garnett called the best teammate he had and a guy Tom Thibodeau recruited to come with him to Chicago from Boston. A guy that worked a lot harder at his game than you realize. Oh, and he made $20 million in career earnings.
Scalabrine is moving on to a broadcasting career, but the guys at NBA.com put together a highlight package from his career. It’s worth watching. Enjoy.
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 2
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 3
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 27
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 30
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17