Sep 11, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Brad Miller may be done with the NBA and said he was going to focus on doing hunting shows. Which apparently he is.
He showed up on the Country Boys Outdoor twitter account with that photo you see to the right — him and fellow Indiana native Jared Jeffries on an alligator hunt, with this caption.
Me taking jerrod out for his first gator ever
Are shorts and basketball shoes traditional alligator hunting gear? Look at what they are wearing in the photo. Apparently if you are a 6’11” pro athlete you can get away with that outfit.
Not sure what else to say about this, other than Miller is enjoying his retirement. And Jeffries may have to explain this to the Blazers.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones for finding this. And just between you and me Trey, it’s a little disturbing that you that you did find this.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8