Sep 11, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Brad Miller may be done with the NBA and said he was going to focus on doing hunting shows. Which apparently he is.
He showed up on the Country Boys Outdoor twitter account with that photo you see to the right — him and fellow Indiana native Jared Jeffries on an alligator hunt, with this caption.
Me taking jerrod out for his first gator ever
Are shorts and basketball shoes traditional alligator hunting gear? Look at what they are wearing in the photo. Apparently if you are a 6’11” pro athlete you can get away with that outfit.
Not sure what else to say about this, other than Miller is enjoying his retirement. And Jeffries may have to explain this to the Blazers.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones for finding this. And just between you and me Trey, it’s a little disturbing that you that you did find this.
- Report: Clippers just need owner’s approval to finalize Garnett, Rivers trade 1
- PBT Extra: Previewing Heat/Spurs NBA Finals Game 7 6
- Utah Jazz bring back Jerry Sloan as team consultant 6
- Celtics, Clippers restart Doc Rivers-Kevin Garnett trades talks at Chris Paul’s wish 14
- Chris Bosh to fans who left Game 6 early: ‘Don’t come back for Game 7′ 38
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (125)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (85)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- Chris Bosh blocks Spurs’ Game 6 comeback attempt (video) (80)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Blackhawks win OT thriller
- PFT: Report: Hernandez accused of prior shooting
- CSN: Report: Hernandez 'not ruled out' as suspect
- PBT: Celts, Clips restart Doc, KG trade talks
- Posnanski: How Heat won a game of mistakes
- GTC: Tiger pulls out of AT&T citing elbow issue
- HBT: Biogenesis suspensions still likely coming
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'
- Play Video: Green breaks NBA finals 3-point record