Sep 11, 2012, 12:42 AM EST
Brad Miller may be done with the NBA and said he was going to focus on doing hunting shows. Which apparently he is.
He showed up on the Country Boys Outdoor twitter account with that photo you see to the right — him and fellow Indiana native Jared Jeffries on an alligator hunt, with this caption.
Me taking jerrod out for his first gator ever
Are shorts and basketball shoes traditional alligator hunting gear? Look at what they are wearing in the photo. Apparently if you are a 6’11” pro athlete you can get away with that outfit.
Not sure what else to say about this, other than Miller is enjoying his retirement. And Jeffries may have to explain this to the Blazers.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones for finding this. And just between you and me Trey, it’s a little disturbing that you that you did find this.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16