Sep 11, 2012, 12:42 AM EDT
Brad Miller may be done with the NBA and said he was going to focus on doing hunting shows. Which apparently he is.
He showed up on the Country Boys Outdoor twitter account with that photo you see to the right — him and fellow Indiana native Jared Jeffries on an alligator hunt, with this caption.
Me taking jerrod out for his first gator ever
Are shorts and basketball shoes traditional alligator hunting gear? Look at what they are wearing in the photo. Apparently if you are a 6’11” pro athlete you can get away with that outfit.
Not sure what else to say about this, other than Miller is enjoying his retirement. And Jeffries may have to explain this to the Blazers.
Hat tip to Trey Kerby at The Basketball Jones for finding this. And just between you and me Trey, it’s a little disturbing that you that you did find this.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 36
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17