Sep 10, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
There are things I love seeing in this video: A healthy Derrick Rose on the bounce, Jason Terry in Celtics green, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook doing their thing, DeMarcus Cousins creating position on the block like the beast he is.
All the things that have me pumped for the start of regular season. Or even training camps in three weeks. But in the interim we have the always impressive work from the guys at 2KSports.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13