Sep 10, 2012, 12:02 PM EST
There are things I love seeing in this video: A healthy Derrick Rose on the bounce, Jason Terry in Celtics green, Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook doing their thing, DeMarcus Cousins creating position on the block like the beast he is.
All the things that have me pumped for the start of regular season. Or even training camps in three weeks. But in the interim we have the always impressive work from the guys at 2KSports.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 0
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 11
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 28
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 58
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13