Sep 10, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
If your knee is recovering from an ACL surgery, you do your trick shots sitting down, right Ricky Rubio? Damn straight.
Rubio is expected to be out until December for the Timberwolves as his knee recovers, but during the season maybe he can do trick shots from chairs as halftime entertainment in Minnesota. I mean, not as good as Red Panda, but better than most.
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 28
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 12
- Harden’s 17 fourth-quarter points spark Rockets’ comeback win (VIDEO) 12
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 52