Sep 10, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
If your knee is recovering from an ACL surgery, you do your trick shots sitting down, right Ricky Rubio? Damn straight.
Rubio is expected to be out until December for the Timberwolves as his knee recovers, but during the season maybe he can do trick shots from chairs as halftime entertainment in Minnesota. I mean, not as good as Red Panda, but better than most.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48