Sep 10, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
If your knee is recovering from an ACL surgery, you do your trick shots sitting down, right Ricky Rubio? Damn straight.
Rubio is expected to be out until December for the Timberwolves as his knee recovers, but during the season maybe he can do trick shots from chairs as halftime entertainment in Minnesota. I mean, not as good as Red Panda, but better than most.
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 0
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 0
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 13
- Celtics’ legend Cedric Maxwell stood in location of Boston Marathon bombing just minutes before 2
- 2014 PBT Awards: Executive of the Year 25