Sep 10, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
If your knee is recovering from an ACL surgery, you do your trick shots sitting down, right Ricky Rubio? Damn straight.
Rubio is expected to be out until December for the Timberwolves as his knee recovers, but during the season maybe he can do trick shots from chairs as halftime entertainment in Minnesota. I mean, not as good as Red Panda, but better than most.
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 2
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 8