Sep 10, 2012, 6:59 PM EDT
If your knee is recovering from an ACL surgery, you do your trick shots sitting down, right Ricky Rubio? Damn straight.
Rubio is expected to be out until December for the Timberwolves as his knee recovers, but during the season maybe he can do trick shots from chairs as halftime entertainment in Minnesota. I mean, not as good as Red Panda, but better than most.
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Philadelphia 76ers 3
- Steve Kerr said Danny Ferry made mistake but is a “man of high character” 23
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 20
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 4
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 17
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 13