Sep 10, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield is a confident man. And apparently not all that bright at times. He thought he could get up enough to block a Blake Griffin dunk during an workout (Griffin was back at his alma mater).
That goes about as well as you’d expect. He could have asked Kendrick Perkins or Pau Gasol or Timofey Mozgov or any of a bunch of NBA players who got in the way of the Griffin Express and got steamrolled. But it makes for a good video.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10