Sep 10, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield is a confident man. And apparently not all that bright at times. He thought he could get up enough to block a Blake Griffin dunk during an workout (Griffin was back at his alma mater).
That goes about as well as you’d expect. He could have asked Kendrick Perkins or Pau Gasol or Timofey Mozgov or any of a bunch of NBA players who got in the way of the Griffin Express and got steamrolled. But it makes for a good video.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 0
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 15
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 14
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35