Sep 10, 2012, 8:43 AM EST
Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield is a confident man. And apparently not all that bright at times. He thought he could get up enough to block a Blake Griffin dunk during an workout (Griffin was back at his alma mater).
That goes about as well as you’d expect. He could have asked Kendrick Perkins or Pau Gasol or Timofey Mozgov or any of a bunch of NBA players who got in the way of the Griffin Express and got steamrolled. But it makes for a good video.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18