Sep 10, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield is a confident man. And apparently not all that bright at times. He thought he could get up enough to block a Blake Griffin dunk during an workout (Griffin was back at his alma mater).
That goes about as well as you’d expect. He could have asked Kendrick Perkins or Pau Gasol or Timofey Mozgov or any of a bunch of NBA players who got in the way of the Griffin Express and got steamrolled. But it makes for a good video.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 3
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 2
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 3
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15