Sep 10, 2012, 8:43 AM EDT
Oklahoma guard Buddy Hield is a confident man. And apparently not all that bright at times. He thought he could get up enough to block a Blake Griffin dunk during an workout (Griffin was back at his alma mater).
That goes about as well as you’d expect. He could have asked Kendrick Perkins or Pau Gasol or Timofey Mozgov or any of a bunch of NBA players who got in the way of the Griffin Express and got steamrolled. But it makes for a good video.
Hat tip to SLAM.
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 0
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 7
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 27
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 63
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22