Sep 10, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
And Chris Bosh was there, too.
The photo on the right is courtesty GQ, and we need you to take a close look at the shoes/slippers that Bosh is wearing. That would be the image of the Larry O’Brien trophy on his shoes. (Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for noticing this).
I bet even Kobe doesn’t have a pair of those. Yet. But once he sees them he’s ordering five, and putting a couple more on hold just in case.
I am slow to criticize fashion because I only wear clothes approved by my wife, but Chris seems to pull this off. Heck, the photo is in GQ, so far be it from me to say it doesn’t work on him. Or say “I bet those come with a free bowl of soup… looks good on you, though.”
No, not me. Chris, just be yourself.
- Wednesday night NBA grades: Amar’e Stoudemire played well? Yes. Yes he did. 2
- Report: D.J. Augustin reaches deal with Chicago Bulls 2
- PBT Extra: Talking Pacers win over Heat; Aldridge vs. Howard showdown 10
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 13
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9