Sep 10, 2012, 4:33 PM EST
And Chris Bosh was there, too.
The photo on the right is courtesty GQ, and we need you to take a close look at the shoes/slippers that Bosh is wearing. That would be the image of the Larry O’Brien trophy on his shoes. (Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for noticing this).
I bet even Kobe doesn’t have a pair of those. Yet. But once he sees them he’s ordering five, and putting a couple more on hold just in case.
I am slow to criticize fashion because I only wear clothes approved by my wife, but Chris seems to pull this off. Heck, the photo is in GQ, so far be it from me to say it doesn’t work on him. Or say “I bet those come with a free bowl of soup… looks good on you, though.”
No, not me. Chris, just be yourself.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 6
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 23
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0