Sep 10, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
And Chris Bosh was there, too.
The photo on the right is courtesty GQ, and we need you to take a close look at the shoes/slippers that Bosh is wearing. That would be the image of the Larry O’Brien trophy on his shoes. (Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for noticing this).
I bet even Kobe doesn’t have a pair of those. Yet. But once he sees them he’s ordering five, and putting a couple more on hold just in case.
I am slow to criticize fashion because I only wear clothes approved by my wife, but Chris seems to pull this off. Heck, the photo is in GQ, so far be it from me to say it doesn’t work on him. Or say “I bet those come with a free bowl of soup… looks good on you, though.”
No, not me. Chris, just be yourself.
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 40
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 60
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 19
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 39
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8
- Reports: Bulls getting closer to firing Tom Thibodeau 30
- PBT Extra: Despite ending, Hawks had season worth celebrating 3