Sep 10, 2012, 4:33 PM EDT
And Chris Bosh was there, too.
The photo on the right is courtesty GQ, and we need you to take a close look at the shoes/slippers that Bosh is wearing. That would be the image of the Larry O’Brien trophy on his shoes. (Hat tip to Dan Devine at Ball Don’t Lie for noticing this).
I bet even Kobe doesn’t have a pair of those. Yet. But once he sees them he’s ordering five, and putting a couple more on hold just in case.
I am slow to criticize fashion because I only wear clothes approved by my wife, but Chris seems to pull this off. Heck, the photo is in GQ, so far be it from me to say it doesn’t work on him. Or say “I bet those come with a free bowl of soup… looks good on you, though.”
No, not me. Chris, just be yourself.
- Bulls beat Heat, show why nobody wants to face them in playoffs 0
- Former GM: Carmelo Anthony leaving in free agency would be ‘doing Knicks a favor’ 14
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 14
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 40
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 5