Sep 10, 2012, 8:19 AM EDT
But if that game is close at the end, Bosh will be at the five and LeBron James at the four. That has become the Heat’s go-to lineup. You will see a lot of it.
Playing more center and going against bigger guys has Bosh hitting the weight room, according to Barry Jackson at the Miami Herald. Although, he hasn’t exactly gone NFL lineman with the weight.
Chris Bosh is adding bulk (six pounds of lean muscle) to prepare for the rigors of playing a full season at center…. The Heat is still giving thought about whether to sign former Knicks center Josh Harrellson, who worked out for them the past week.
Six pounds, so we can rule out steroids at least.
Still the sentiment is there. Bosh shouldn’t bulk up a lot because the advantage of him at the five is his speed and outside game. But he’s still going to have to defend Andrew Bynum and other bigs on the block in crunch time now, and every little bit of muscle helps.
- A ‘devastated’ Manu Ginobili says he has no clue how Spurs will re-energize in time for Game 7 4
- Spurs execution fails them when it matters most. Can they get it back for Game 7? 5
- Heat force a Finals Game 7 with thrilling overtime win over Spurs 7
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 96
- PBT Extra: Talking Duncan, LeBron legacies; plus Game 6 12
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat comeback in fourth, win in overtime to force Game 7 (98)
- If Spurs win, it is LeBron’s legacy that will take biggest hit (83)
- Lakers unlikely to sign and trade Dwight Howard to the Clippers, Rockets, or anyone else (81)
- LeBron James: “I just have to play better” (78)
- Heat’s Big Three dominate Game 4 to even the Finals at two games apiece (74)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires
- Play Video: Bosh: 'We'll see who hits first'
- Play Video: PBT Extra: LeBron's legacy at stake, Duncan's safe
- Play Video: Clippers, Celtics discussions 'can't be wrong'
- Play Video: Elliot looks ahead to Game 6
- Play Video: The Hype: How much would you pay to punch someone?
- Play Video: If Heat lose, 'all hell will break loose'