Sep 7, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Are you ready for some football?
We are, it’s a great way to pass some fall weekend days (and now Monday, Thursday and… what day isn’t football on anymore?) until the NBA starts. So, to get in the spirit of our friends Florio and MDS at PFT, here is the guy everyone in Washington has pinned their hopes on — Robert Griffin III — and fellow rookie Trent Richardson playing a little H.O.R.S.E. at a photo shoot. Gatorade was on top of it and filmed it.
Is really any shock RGIII looks like a wicked athlete? Let’s see Andrew Luck do that.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this video.
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 22
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 8
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 19
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 21
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 31
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26