Sep 7, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Are you ready for some football?
We are, it’s a great way to pass some fall weekend days (and now Monday, Thursday and… what day isn’t football on anymore?) until the NBA starts. So, to get in the spirit of our friends Florio and MDS at PFT, here is the guy everyone in Washington has pinned their hopes on — Robert Griffin III — and fellow rookie Trent Richardson playing a little H.O.R.S.E. at a photo shoot. Gatorade was on top of it and filmed it.
Is really any shock RGIII looks like a wicked athlete? Let’s see Andrew Luck do that.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this video.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20