Sep 7, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Are you ready for some football?
We are, it’s a great way to pass some fall weekend days (and now Monday, Thursday and… what day isn’t football on anymore?) until the NBA starts. So, to get in the spirit of our friends Florio and MDS at PFT, here is the guy everyone in Washington has pinned their hopes on — Robert Griffin III — and fellow rookie Trent Richardson playing a little H.O.R.S.E. at a photo shoot. Gatorade was on top of it and filmed it.
Is really any shock RGIII looks like a wicked athlete? Let’s see Andrew Luck do that.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this video.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 51
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10