Sep 7, 2012, 8:10 PM EDT
Are you ready for some football?
We are, it’s a great way to pass some fall weekend days (and now Monday, Thursday and… what day isn’t football on anymore?) until the NBA starts. So, to get in the spirit of our friends Florio and MDS at PFT, here is the guy everyone in Washington has pinned their hopes on — Robert Griffin III — and fellow rookie Trent Richardson playing a little H.O.R.S.E. at a photo shoot. Gatorade was on top of it and filmed it.
Is really any shock RGIII looks like a wicked athlete? Let’s see Andrew Luck do that.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this video.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 6
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33