Sep 7, 2012, 8:10 PM EST
Are you ready for some football?
We are, it’s a great way to pass some fall weekend days (and now Monday, Thursday and… what day isn’t football on anymore?) until the NBA starts. So, to get in the spirit of our friends Florio and MDS at PFT, here is the guy everyone in Washington has pinned their hopes on — Robert Griffin III — and fellow rookie Trent Richardson playing a little H.O.R.S.E. at a photo shoot. Gatorade was on top of it and filmed it.
Is really any shock RGIII looks like a wicked athlete? Let’s see Andrew Luck do that.
Hat tip to SLAM for finding this video.
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 0
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 14
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 25
- A day later, Kobe didn’t think he played quite so bad 12
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark 55
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (55)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (54)
- Durant tells “60 Minutes Sports” he’s still tired of being No. 2 (35)
- Report: Heat shopping Joel Anthony, seeking depth behind Wade (35)
- Fan wanders onto court while game is going on during Cavaliers-Clippers (VIDEO) (34)