Sep 7, 2012, 1:24 PM EDT
I know officially when fall starts is determined by the autumnal equinox, when the sun is parallel to the equator. But that’s not it for me — I think fall starts the first weekend of NFL football. For me, fall starts Sunday.
And that’s a good time to look back at summer and some of the games, some of the things we saw. And the dunks. In fact, a whole lot of dunks.
So watch this video from Team 511 (hat tip to Dime Magazine) and enjoy the dunks of the summer, from NBA guys and professional dunkers. Yes, you can be a professional dunker.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 18
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 66
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8