Sep 7, 2012, 1:24 PM EDT
I know officially when fall starts is determined by the autumnal equinox, when the sun is parallel to the equator. But that’s not it for me — I think fall starts the first weekend of NFL football. For me, fall starts Sunday.
And that’s a good time to look back at summer and some of the games, some of the things we saw. And the dunks. In fact, a whole lot of dunks.
So watch this video from Team 511 (hat tip to Dime Magazine) and enjoy the dunks of the summer, from NBA guys and professional dunkers. Yes, you can be a professional dunker.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed upon, team to stay in Milwaukee 30
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 14
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 19
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14