Sep 7, 2012, 1:24 PM EDT
I know officially when fall starts is determined by the autumnal equinox, when the sun is parallel to the equator. But that’s not it for me — I think fall starts the first weekend of NFL football. For me, fall starts Sunday.
And that’s a good time to look back at summer and some of the games, some of the things we saw. And the dunks. In fact, a whole lot of dunks.
So watch this video from Team 511 (hat tip to Dime Magazine) and enjoy the dunks of the summer, from NBA guys and professional dunkers. Yes, you can be a professional dunker.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 16
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29