Sep 7, 2012, 1:24 PM EST
I know officially when fall starts is determined by the autumnal equinox, when the sun is parallel to the equator. But that’s not it for me — I think fall starts the first weekend of NFL football. For me, fall starts Sunday.
And that’s a good time to look back at summer and some of the games, some of the things we saw. And the dunks. In fact, a whole lot of dunks.
So watch this video from Team 511 (hat tip to Dime Magazine) and enjoy the dunks of the summer, from NBA guys and professional dunkers. Yes, you can be a professional dunker.
- Arena evacuated after apparent fire, Spurs-Timberwolves game in Mexico City postponed 7
- Milwaukee police release video, cite Larry Sanders for bar fight 8
- PBT Extra: Focusing on “epic showdown” between Knicks, Nets 5
- Carmelo Anthony: “We are the laughingstock of the league right now” 24
- Joe Johnson says players noticed friction between Jason Kidd and Lawrence Frank 26
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (63)
- Report: Dion Waiters accused Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson of playing “buddy ball.” (53)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (41)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (41)
- With game in balance, Jason Kidd tells player to “hit me,” spills drink, gets psuedo timeout to draw up play (40)