Sep 7, 2012, 1:24 PM EST
I know officially when fall starts is determined by the autumnal equinox, when the sun is parallel to the equator. But that’s not it for me — I think fall starts the first weekend of NFL football. For me, fall starts Sunday.
And that’s a good time to look back at summer and some of the games, some of the things we saw. And the dunks. In fact, a whole lot of dunks.
So watch this video from Team 511 (hat tip to Dime Magazine) and enjoy the dunks of the summer, from NBA guys and professional dunkers. Yes, you can be a professional dunker.
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 18
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6