Sep 7, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
This is really cool.
Well, The Kahn Academy was already very really cool. It’s the brainchild of Harvard/MIT big brain Salman Khan with the idea of trying to provide simple, understandable lessons on a wide range of topics then put them on YouTube for anyone in the world to watch.
Now, LeBron James has teamed up with Kahn and tried to teach some mathematical ideas using basketball as the example and theme. For example above, is LeBron more likely to make three free throws in a row or a three-point shot? Great way to teach math concepts and make them interesting. Check out the entire lineup.
Hat tip to Micah Hart and the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 19
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 7
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 34
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 24
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 2
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 85
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2