Sep 7, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
This is really cool.
Well, The Kahn Academy was already very really cool. It’s the brainchild of Harvard/MIT big brain Salman Khan with the idea of trying to provide simple, understandable lessons on a wide range of topics then put them on YouTube for anyone in the world to watch.
Now, LeBron James has teamed up with Kahn and tried to teach some mathematical ideas using basketball as the example and theme. For example above, is LeBron more likely to make three free throws in a row or a three-point shot? Great way to teach math concepts and make them interesting. Check out the entire lineup.
Hat tip to Micah Hart and the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players 1
- Knicks lose by 41 points at home to Celtics 17
- LeBron James likely to start at center for Eastern Conference All-Stars 9
- Report: Sixers a viable trade destination for Omer Asik 11
- Report: Jason Kidd safe as Nets coach until team gets healthy 7
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (46)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)