Sep 7, 2012, 2:12 PM EST
This is really cool.
Well, The Kahn Academy was already very really cool. It’s the brainchild of Harvard/MIT big brain Salman Khan with the idea of trying to provide simple, understandable lessons on a wide range of topics then put them on YouTube for anyone in the world to watch.
Now, LeBron James has teamed up with Kahn and tried to teach some mathematical ideas using basketball as the example and theme. For example above, is LeBron more likely to make three free throws in a row or a three-point shot? Great way to teach math concepts and make them interesting. Check out the entire lineup.
Hat tip to Micah Hart and the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 2
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 13
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41