Sep 7, 2012, 2:12 PM EDT
This is really cool.
Well, The Kahn Academy was already very really cool. It’s the brainchild of Harvard/MIT big brain Salman Khan with the idea of trying to provide simple, understandable lessons on a wide range of topics then put them on YouTube for anyone in the world to watch.
Now, LeBron James has teamed up with Kahn and tried to teach some mathematical ideas using basketball as the example and theme. For example above, is LeBron more likely to make three free throws in a row or a three-point shot? Great way to teach math concepts and make them interesting. Check out the entire lineup.
Hat tip to Micah Hart and the All Ball blog at NBA.com.
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 21
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 54
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 7
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 13
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38
- Report: Lakers near deal to sign Brandon Bass, may trade Nick Young 36
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 19