Sep 7, 2012, 5:33 PM EST
Here is our regular look around the NBA — links to stories worth reading and notes to check out (stuff that did not get its own post here at PBT) — done in bullet point form. Because bloggers love bullet points like Packers fans like bratwurst.
• Good read for Jazz fans as the Salt Lake Tribune caught up with Tyrone Corbin.
• The Timberwolves were “encouraged” by Hassan Whiteside’s workout. Don’t confuse that with them offering him a deal, however.
• The Hawks have signed second round pick forward Mike Scott. GM Danny Ferry said he is going to make the roster this season.
• Chris Wright will get a make-good camp invite from the Raptors.
• The Nuggets have another free agent they may want to deal with and lock down before next summer — GM Masai Ujiri.
• Javaris Crittendon has been charged with murder and is almost out of the NBA, but he’s still all over TMZ.
• The more I read about how Mike Gillispie treated people and players at Texas Tech, the more I am sickened. Some people just don’t know how to handle power and feel the need to demonstrate it all the time. Just to show they have it.
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 3
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 0
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 26
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 2
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 35
- Andrew Bogut undergoes PRP therapy on knee, out indefinitely 9
- Report: Mavericks trading for Rajon Rondo could happen ‘sooner rather than later’ 10
- Carmelo Anthony introduces his latest signature shoe, the Jordan Melo M11 9