Sep 6, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
It’s the dog-days of the off-season, when most of the league is on vacation or just working out somewhere not making much noise. And yes, I love cooking shows.
So today, this video makes my cut. It’s Stephen Jackson eating his uncle’s fried ribs. Now his uncle is a true Southern cook in the sense that he will fry anything (and pretty much has, based on what he talks about). But fried ribs… I prefer slow cooked but I’d try it.
Plus, slo-motion rib eating. You don’t get to see that every day.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 6
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 18
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 14
- Report: Stan Van Gundy tells Josh Smith, barring unexpected trade, forward will start season with Pistons 8
- Mike Krzyzewski would trade Andrew Wiggins for Kevin Love with “not one second of hesitancy” 70
- Mario Chalmers: “I never thought anybody would want to leave Miami for Cleveland” 66
- Las Vegas Summer League review: How did Andrew Wiggins, other lottery picks fare? 14