Sep 6, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
It’s the dog-days of the off-season, when most of the league is on vacation or just working out somewhere not making much noise. And yes, I love cooking shows.
So today, this video makes my cut. It’s Stephen Jackson eating his uncle’s fried ribs. Now his uncle is a true Southern cook in the sense that he will fry anything (and pretty much has, based on what he talks about). But fried ribs… I prefer slow cooked but I’d try it.
Plus, slo-motion rib eating. You don’t get to see that every day.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 0
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 8
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 13
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 38
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 13