Sep 6, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
It’s the dog-days of the off-season, when most of the league is on vacation or just working out somewhere not making much noise. And yes, I love cooking shows.
So today, this video makes my cut. It’s Stephen Jackson eating his uncle’s fried ribs. Now his uncle is a true Southern cook in the sense that he will fry anything (and pretty much has, based on what he talks about). But fried ribs… I prefer slow cooked but I’d try it.
Plus, slo-motion rib eating. You don’t get to see that every day.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 6
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32