Sep 6, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
It’s the dog-days of the off-season, when most of the league is on vacation or just working out somewhere not making much noise. And yes, I love cooking shows.
So today, this video makes my cut. It’s Stephen Jackson eating his uncle’s fried ribs. Now his uncle is a true Southern cook in the sense that he will fry anything (and pretty much has, based on what he talks about). But fried ribs… I prefer slow cooked but I’d try it.
Plus, slo-motion rib eating. You don’t get to see that every day.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- LeBron James on Kyrie Irving: “I believe Kyrie can be the best point guard in the league.” 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Boston Celtics 2
- Dwight Howard’s driver’s license in Florida suspended, he racked up 10 red light violations in Orlando 12
- Tim Duncan to appear in “The Punisher” comic book 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New York Knicks 10
- Klay Thompson’s agent: Thompson better two-way shooting guard than Kobe Bryant 50
- Report: Greg Oden’s drinking an issue during season, alleged domestic assault 31
- Kevin Durant calls Allen Iverson “pound for pound” best ever 29