Sep 6, 2012, 12:10 PM EDT
It’s the dog-days of the off-season, when most of the league is on vacation or just working out somewhere not making much noise. And yes, I love cooking shows.
So today, this video makes my cut. It’s Stephen Jackson eating his uncle’s fried ribs. Now his uncle is a true Southern cook in the sense that he will fry anything (and pretty much has, based on what he talks about). But fried ribs… I prefer slow cooked but I’d try it.
Plus, slo-motion rib eating. You don’t get to see that every day.
Hat tip to the guys at The Basketball Jones.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11