Sep 6, 2012, 9:59 AM EDT
This is a fun video, and while the media crush was real, obviously the “we will go unnoticed if we put a huge Hello Kitty head on Jeremy Lin” part was staged. But Lin and David Lee playing some pickup ball in Taipei seems real enough.
And this is a pretty fun video, worth watching in the off-season.
Hat tip to Sekou Smith at the Hang Time blog.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 20
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14