Sep 6, 2012, 9:59 AM EST
This is a fun video, and while the media crush was real, obviously the “we will go unnoticed if we put a huge Hello Kitty head on Jeremy Lin” part was staged. But Lin and David Lee playing some pickup ball in Taipei seems real enough.
And this is a pretty fun video, worth watching in the off-season.
Hat tip to Sekou Smith at the Hang Time blog.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 13
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 29
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 21
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16