Sep 6, 2012, 9:59 AM EDT
This is a fun video, and while the media crush was real, obviously the “we will go unnoticed if we put a huge Hello Kitty head on Jeremy Lin” part was staged. But Lin and David Lee playing some pickup ball in Taipei seems real enough.
And this is a pretty fun video, worth watching in the off-season.
Hat tip to Sekou Smith at the Hang Time blog.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 2
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10