Sep 6, 2012, 9:59 AM EDT
This is a fun video, and while the media crush was real, obviously the “we will go unnoticed if we put a huge Hello Kitty head on Jeremy Lin” part was staged. But Lin and David Lee playing some pickup ball in Taipei seems real enough.
And this is a pretty fun video, worth watching in the off-season.
Hat tip to Sekou Smith at the Hang Time blog.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16