Sep 6, 2012, 4:09 PM EST
We’ve already shown you what is Reggie Miller’s arguably most famous moment — 8 points in 9 seconds in the playoffs against the Knicks — but that was just because we enjoy watching it. And I enjoy the tweets from Knicks fans suggesting anatomically impossible things I should do.
But I bring you this video of that moment because it is quality — Coach Nick at BBallBreakdown.com does what he does, breaking down that play. And taking a couple shots at Charles Smith in the process.
Enjoy as we get ready for Miller’s enshrinement in the Hall of Fame this Friday.
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1
- Derek Fisher questions ‘character and integrity’ of players after Knicks lose to Kings by 38 points 30