Sep 5, 2012, 8:34 AM EDT
I said this before and I’ll say it again — Reggie Miller was just fun to watch play. Except for Spike Lee and some other Knicks fans.
Miller enters the Hall of Fame this Friday as one of the greatest shooters the game has ever seen, one of the first NBA players to really start to take advantage of the three point line, a five-time All-Star.
We could give you all sorts of numbers, but just enjoy the video.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 0
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 3
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: LeBron got his shots despite good Celtics defense 3
- PBT Extra: For how long should J.R. Smith be suspended? 27
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 31
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 39
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 10
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17