Sep 5, 2012, 8:34 AM EDT
I said this before and I’ll say it again — Reggie Miller was just fun to watch play. Except for Spike Lee and some other Knicks fans.
Miller enters the Hall of Fame this Friday as one of the greatest shooters the game has ever seen, one of the first NBA players to really start to take advantage of the three point line, a five-time All-Star.
We could give you all sorts of numbers, but just enjoy the video.
- Stephen Curry leaves game after taking a hard fall, cleared to return (VIDEO) 6
- Rumor: Paul Pierce might opt out of contract with Wizards, join Clippers 14
- Golden State Warriors vs. Houston Rockets Game 4: Three things to watch from Houston 7
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 29
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 31
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27