Sep 5, 2012, 8:34 AM EDT
I said this before and I’ll say it again — Reggie Miller was just fun to watch play. Except for Spike Lee and some other Knicks fans.
Miller enters the Hall of Fame this Friday as one of the greatest shooters the game has ever seen, one of the first NBA players to really start to take advantage of the three point line, a five-time All-Star.
We could give you all sorts of numbers, but just enjoy the video.
- Report: Paul Pierce to sign two-year deal to join Wizards 4
- Report: Trevor Ariza to sign 4-year, $32 million deal with Rockets 35
- Pau Gasol tweets he has chosen to play for Bulls. Only question is will it be sign-and-trade or not. 50
- LeBron James’ contract two years, $42 million with Cavaliers. That doesn’t mean he’s leaving. 37
- LeBron returns to Cleveland a more efficient, mature player that can take team further 36
- Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker shine in head-to-head Summer League matchup 19
- Posnanski: LeBron James proves he’s a true Clevelander 58
- Report: Isaiah Thomas headed to Phoenix Suns in a sign-and-trade 40