Sep 5, 2012, 8:34 AM EDT
I said this before and I’ll say it again — Reggie Miller was just fun to watch play. Except for Spike Lee and some other Knicks fans.
Miller enters the Hall of Fame this Friday as one of the greatest shooters the game has ever seen, one of the first NBA players to really start to take advantage of the three point line, a five-time All-Star.
We could give you all sorts of numbers, but just enjoy the video.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18