Sep 5, 2012, 8:34 AM EST
I said this before and I’ll say it again — Reggie Miller was just fun to watch play. Except for Spike Lee and some other Knicks fans.
Miller enters the Hall of Fame this Friday as one of the greatest shooters the game has ever seen, one of the first NBA players to really start to take advantage of the three point line, a five-time All-Star.
We could give you all sorts of numbers, but just enjoy the video.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Is this rock bottom for Oklahoma City? 1
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 43
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 6
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 18
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 16
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 28
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 12