Sep 5, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Somehow, a collection of hard NBA hits seems fitting on the day NFL football kicks off (right here on NBC, 8:30 ET tonight, Cowboys vs. Giants, and that will be the last plug for today).
This is a video collection of flagrant fouls in the NBA, from the Detroit Bad Boys of Bill Laimbeer up through Metta World Peace‘s elbow to James Harden‘s head. These are all over-the-top, unnecessary roughness hits that could have or did lead to injuries, hits that deserved the suspensions and fines that followed. Hits we do not condone.
But we couldn’t stop watching the video, either. You’ll feel the same way. And the Johnny Most rant at the start is awesome.
Great work by DOPESIKCEO on YouTube.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24