Sep 5, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Somehow, a collection of hard NBA hits seems fitting on the day NFL football kicks off (right here on NBC, 8:30 ET tonight, Cowboys vs. Giants, and that will be the last plug for today).
This is a video collection of flagrant fouls in the NBA, from the Detroit Bad Boys of Bill Laimbeer up through Metta World Peace‘s elbow to James Harden‘s head. These are all over-the-top, unnecessary roughness hits that could have or did lead to injuries, hits that deserved the suspensions and fines that followed. Hits we do not condone.
But we couldn’t stop watching the video, either. You’ll feel the same way. And the Johnny Most rant at the start is awesome.
Great work by DOPESIKCEO on YouTube.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 19
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 25
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14