Sep 5, 2012, 1:33 PM EST
Somehow, a collection of hard NBA hits seems fitting on the day NFL football kicks off (right here on NBC, 8:30 ET tonight, Cowboys vs. Giants, and that will be the last plug for today).
This is a video collection of flagrant fouls in the NBA, from the Detroit Bad Boys of Bill Laimbeer up through Metta World Peace‘s elbow to James Harden‘s head. These are all over-the-top, unnecessary roughness hits that could have or did lead to injuries, hits that deserved the suspensions and fines that followed. Hits we do not condone.
But we couldn’t stop watching the video, either. You’ll feel the same way. And the Johnny Most rant at the start is awesome.
Great work by DOPESIKCEO on YouTube.
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 7
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 11
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20
- Lakers granted $4.85 million disabled-player exception for Steve Nash injury 13