Sep 5, 2012, 1:33 PM EDT
Somehow, a collection of hard NBA hits seems fitting on the day NFL football kicks off (right here on NBC, 8:30 ET tonight, Cowboys vs. Giants, and that will be the last plug for today).
This is a video collection of flagrant fouls in the NBA, from the Detroit Bad Boys of Bill Laimbeer up through Metta World Peace‘s elbow to James Harden‘s head. These are all over-the-top, unnecessary roughness hits that could have or did lead to injuries, hits that deserved the suspensions and fines that followed. Hits we do not condone.
But we couldn’t stop watching the video, either. You’ll feel the same way. And the Johnny Most rant at the start is awesome.
Great work by DOPESIKCEO on YouTube.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 31
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 3
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 6
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 8
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5