Sep 5, 2012, 12:04 PM EDT
Two can play at that game, Anthony Tolliver.
The Timberwolves want one more big man on the bench and have been talking with Tolliver, who wants more than the league minimum so the Timberwolves have explored moving a guard to fee up some cap space. It’s a slow moving dance. One Tolliver’s people tried to speed up by leaking all five teams they have spoken to.
So now we have this from the Timberwolves, they are working out Hassan Whiteside, via Hoopsworld.
Whiteside has been working out with former NBA guard John Lucas in Texas this summer and is set on trying to land a roster spot for the 2013 season.
Whiteside tells HOOPSWORLD in this interview he has a work out with the Minnesota Timberwolves set for this week, the adjustment process to the business side of the NBA and adding forty pounds to his frame in order to face the rigors of the league.
Follow this link to the video.
It’s all a slow free agency dance right now. But Tolliver may have to consider the minimum. Or Europe.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 12
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 39
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19