Sep 5, 2012, 1:11 PM EST
You’ll never see anyone in Manhattan do this for the New York Knicks.
Oklahoma City Thunder fans are as passionate as any fans in the NBA. While they love college football (even during the NBA playoffs last year Oklahoma football stories often drew more internet traffic at the Oklahoman than the Thunder) they are full-throated supporters of their Thunder.
Starting on Sept. 28 when the field and farm open to visitors, you’ll be able to go through the maze and get lost in the Thunder. Literally. I mean look at that maze. Even if you have an aerial photo with you and a GPS it could take hours to get out.
I was skeptical when the Sonics became the Thunder (and I still don’t like how that went down), but Thunder fans have won me over. They care. They love the team. You have to respect their commitment. There have been no NBA corn mazes in the past, and you’re not going to see one for the Celtics anytime soon no matter how passionate their fan base is.
- Nuggets need to decide direction, then hire coach 17
- Report: Russell Westbrook ‘likely’ to return to Thunder lineup Wednesday, will wear protective mask 13
- Nuggets have fired head coach Brian Shaw 29
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 4
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 23
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 11
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11