Sep 5, 2012, 1:11 PM EST
You’ll never see anyone in Manhattan do this for the New York Knicks.
Oklahoma City Thunder fans are as passionate as any fans in the NBA. While they love college football (even during the NBA playoffs last year Oklahoma football stories often drew more internet traffic at the Oklahoman than the Thunder) they are full-throated supporters of their Thunder.
Starting on Sept. 28 when the field and farm open to visitors, you’ll be able to go through the maze and get lost in the Thunder. Literally. I mean look at that maze. Even if you have an aerial photo with you and a GPS it could take hours to get out.
I was skeptical when the Sonics became the Thunder (and I still don’t like how that went down), but Thunder fans have won me over. They care. They love the team. You have to respect their commitment. There have been no NBA corn mazes in the past, and you’re not going to see one for the Celtics anytime soon no matter how passionate their fan base is.
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 9
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 12
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 20
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 7
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8
- Three Things We Learned from NBA Monday: Is it time to mention Anthony Davis with LeBron and Durant? 35
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 18