Sep 5, 2012, 1:11 PM EDT
You’ll never see anyone in Manhattan do this for the New York Knicks.
Oklahoma City Thunder fans are as passionate as any fans in the NBA. While they love college football (even during the NBA playoffs last year Oklahoma football stories often drew more internet traffic at the Oklahoman than the Thunder) they are full-throated supporters of their Thunder.
Starting on Sept. 28 when the field and farm open to visitors, you’ll be able to go through the maze and get lost in the Thunder. Literally. I mean look at that maze. Even if you have an aerial photo with you and a GPS it could take hours to get out.
I was skeptical when the Sonics became the Thunder (and I still don’t like how that went down), but Thunder fans have won me over. They care. They love the team. You have to respect their commitment. There have been no NBA corn mazes in the past, and you’re not going to see one for the Celtics anytime soon no matter how passionate their fan base is.
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 9
- PBT staff playoff predictions: Lots of Golden State love from us 1
- PBT Extra: Injuries make Grizzlies, Trail Blazers series hard to predict 3
- PBT Extra: Will Spurs depth, versatility prove too much for Clippers? 13
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis, Pelicans made playoffs. Will they get a fifth game vs. Warriors? 6
- Rumor: LaMarcus Aldridge more likely to leave Trail Blazers in free agency than people realize 24
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Chicago Bulls vs. Milwaukee Bucks 8
- PBT First-Round Playoff Previews: Houston Rockets vs. Dallas Mavericks 15