Sep 5, 2012, 1:11 PM EDT
You’ll never see anyone in Manhattan do this for the New York Knicks.
Oklahoma City Thunder fans are as passionate as any fans in the NBA. While they love college football (even during the NBA playoffs last year Oklahoma football stories often drew more internet traffic at the Oklahoman than the Thunder) they are full-throated supporters of their Thunder.
Starting on Sept. 28 when the field and farm open to visitors, you’ll be able to go through the maze and get lost in the Thunder. Literally. I mean look at that maze. Even if you have an aerial photo with you and a GPS it could take hours to get out.
I was skeptical when the Sonics became the Thunder (and I still don’t like how that went down), but Thunder fans have won me over. They care. They love the team. You have to respect their commitment. There have been no NBA corn mazes in the past, and you’re not going to see one for the Celtics anytime soon no matter how passionate their fan base is.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 15
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18