Sep 4, 2012, 11:23 AM EST
Tony Parker is a charitable guy. He wants to help out the world’s youth and took part in Boris Diaw‘s Babac’Ards organization charitable event last week in France. Parker doesn’t think any child should have to go without a large, expensive watch that will not fit him properly for a decade or more.
So when this young French boy — we don’t know his real name but will call him Marius Pontmercy — misses a half-court shot he is not strong enough to hit, Parker steps up and drains it. The crowd goes wild and the boy gets a watch his father will wear. Everyone is happy.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding the video.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 20
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 2
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 4
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 24
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9