Sep 4, 2012, 11:23 AM EDT
Tony Parker is a charitable guy. He wants to help out the world’s youth and took part in Boris Diaw‘s Babac’Ards organization charitable event last week in France. Parker doesn’t think any child should have to go without a large, expensive watch that will not fit him properly for a decade or more.
So when this young French boy — we don’t know his real name but will call him Marius Pontmercy — misses a half-court shot he is not strong enough to hit, Parker steps up and drains it. The crowd goes wild and the boy gets a watch his father will wear. Everyone is happy.
Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie for finding the video.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 6
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 36
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 6