Sep 4, 2012, 2:12 AM EST
Taj Gibson does not have a career ahead of him in baseball. His first pitch Monday at the White Sox game, from the pitchers mound to home plate, had more arc on it than one of his jumpers. Watch him get up to the mound with the ball, look at the catcher and mouth “that far?”
But, he didn’t bounce it up there, it was caught, so that puts him in front of a lot of people who have thrown out the first pitch. I’ve seen worse.
Aside that, not much interesting in the interview afterwards. None the less, thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 10
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 5
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 24
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 30
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0