Sep 4, 2012, 2:12 AM EDT
Taj Gibson does not have a career ahead of him in baseball. His first pitch Monday at the White Sox game, from the pitchers mound to home plate, had more arc on it than one of his jumpers. Watch him get up to the mound with the ball, look at the catcher and mouth “that far?”
But, he didn’t bounce it up there, it was caught, so that puts him in front of a lot of people who have thrown out the first pitch. I’ve seen worse.
Aside that, not much interesting in the interview afterwards. None the less, thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video.
- Kevin Durant says he’d ‘love to’ stay with Thunder his entire career, wants his jersey retired in OKC 7
- Anthony Davis says James Harden should be MVP 19
- Stop judging J.J. Redick by his Duke days if you haven’t already 7
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 12
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 13
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 5
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7