Sep 4, 2012, 2:12 AM EST
Taj Gibson does not have a career ahead of him in baseball. His first pitch Monday at the White Sox game, from the pitchers mound to home plate, had more arc on it than one of his jumpers. Watch him get up to the mound with the ball, look at the catcher and mouth “that far?”
But, he didn’t bounce it up there, it was caught, so that puts him in front of a lot of people who have thrown out the first pitch. I’ve seen worse.
Aside that, not much interesting in the interview afterwards. None the less, thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video.
- Paul Pierce practiced Monday, could return vs. Celtics Tuesday 0
- Report: Kings not done trading, Jason Thompson next on block 1
- The Extra Pass: Raptors’ salary dump trade could mean a few more wins, too; plus Sunday recaps 1
- Kobe is back but loss to Raptors shows Lakers still have a lot of work to do 9
- Sunday night NBA Grades: Rudy Gay traded to Kings, Kobe returns for Lakers 3
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (65)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (52)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (43)