Sep 4, 2012, 2:12 AM EST
Taj Gibson does not have a career ahead of him in baseball. His first pitch Monday at the White Sox game, from the pitchers mound to home plate, had more arc on it than one of his jumpers. Watch him get up to the mound with the ball, look at the catcher and mouth “that far?”
But, he didn’t bounce it up there, it was caught, so that puts him in front of a lot of people who have thrown out the first pitch. I’ve seen worse.
Aside that, not much interesting in the interview afterwards. None the less, thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video.
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 4
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 10
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8
- Shane Battier on Carmelo Anthony: ‘Last two years I guarded him, he did exactly what the scouting report said he would’ 16
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 18