Sep 4, 2012, 2:12 AM EDT
Taj Gibson does not have a career ahead of him in baseball. His first pitch Monday at the White Sox game, from the pitchers mound to home plate, had more arc on it than one of his jumpers. Watch him get up to the mound with the ball, look at the catcher and mouth “that far?”
But, he didn’t bounce it up there, it was caught, so that puts him in front of a lot of people who have thrown out the first pitch. I’ve seen worse.
Aside that, not much interesting in the interview afterwards. None the less, thanks to CSNChicago.com for the video.
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson 24
- Report: Vinny Del Negro to meet with Clippers’ owner Donald Sterling this weekend 3
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose 29
- George Hill injury jeopardizes Pacers’ identity 1
- Memphis Grizzlies have new anthem: “We Don’t Bluff” 8
- Swimmer Phelps denies comeback rumors
- PHT: Crosby's hat trick powers Penguins past Senators
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Gronk taking pre-surgery rip through Vegas
- PFT: Seahawks' Irvin suspended for violating PED policy
- Orb favored to take Preakness, set up Triple try
- What to watch for at the Preakness
- Play Video: Grizzlies ready for 'running' Spurs
- Play Video: Durant won't 'compromise himself' like other stars
- Play Video: Knicks avoid elimination
- Play Video: Heat finish off Bulls, James 'has no energy left'
- Play Video: Health woes make Heat vulnerable
- Play Video: Good news for Sacramento, Kings stay