Sep 4, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
If you were Tolliver’s agent or someone close to him, you might try to pressure the Timberwolves or other potential interested suitors by talking about all the teams coming after him. Before that happened with reports a Greek team was interested in signing him.
That brings us to this tweet from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
The 5 teams in the mix for free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver are Minnesota, Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington
Smart money is still on Minnesota, but if another team steps up offering more than the minimum they could win the battle. Now, how much interest those other teams have is up for debate. Reports are Tolliver likes Atlanta more than they like him, for example.
But it’s the rumor mill, which is always really about spin.
- Report: Warriors, Draymond Green agree to five-year, $85 million deal 9
- 76ers get Nik Stauskas, first-rounder in salary-dump trade with Kings 25
- Report: Pelicans finalizing deal with Omer Asik 2
- Reports: Paul Pierce agrees to three-year, $10 million contract with Los Angeles Clippers 21
- Report: LaMarcus Aldridge rules out Lakers in free agent decision 99
- Reports: Phoenix Suns sign Tyson Chandler, re-sign Brandon Knight, try to reshape roster 11
- Kevin Love will return to Cavaliers, contract is reportedly $110 million over five years 78
- Report: Spurs reach deal to trade Tiago Splitter to Hawks, create cap space for LaMarcus Aldridge offer 27