Sep 4, 2012, 9:19 PM EST
If you were Tolliver’s agent or someone close to him, you might try to pressure the Timberwolves or other potential interested suitors by talking about all the teams coming after him. Before that happened with reports a Greek team was interested in signing him.
That brings us to this tweet from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
The 5 teams in the mix for free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver are Minnesota, Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington
Smart money is still on Minnesota, but if another team steps up offering more than the minimum they could win the battle. Now, how much interest those other teams have is up for debate. Reports are Tolliver likes Atlanta more than they like him, for example.
But it’s the rumor mill, which is always really about spin.
- PBT Extra: Who should be the All-Star Game reserves? 12
- Report: Kobe Bryant “definitively coming back to play next season” 24
- Kemba Walker to have knee surgery; Hornets looking at trades for depth while he is out 5
- Kobe Bryant to have surgery on shoulder, is done for season 7
- PBT’s Weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks continue to fly high 5
- Kobe Bryant wanted to sign with Michael Jordan’s Wizards 7
- Pau Gasol’s trade tip put his and Marc Gasol’s All-Star futures in motion 3
- Reports: Kings at Knicks, Trail Blazers at Nets games Monday postponed due to coming storm 11