Sep 4, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
If you were Tolliver’s agent or someone close to him, you might try to pressure the Timberwolves or other potential interested suitors by talking about all the teams coming after him. Before that happened with reports a Greek team was interested in signing him.
That brings us to this tweet from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
The 5 teams in the mix for free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver are Minnesota, Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington
Smart money is still on Minnesota, but if another team steps up offering more than the minimum they could win the battle. Now, how much interest those other teams have is up for debate. Reports are Tolliver likes Atlanta more than they like him, for example.
But it’s the rumor mill, which is always really about spin.
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 0
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 0
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, out indefinitely 3
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 30
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 4
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 28
- Wednesday night’s NBA winners, losers: Chris Bosh wants you to know he is a No. 1 option 24