Sep 4, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
If you were Tolliver’s agent or someone close to him, you might try to pressure the Timberwolves or other potential interested suitors by talking about all the teams coming after him. Before that happened with reports a Greek team was interested in signing him.
That brings us to this tweet from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
The 5 teams in the mix for free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver are Minnesota, Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington
Smart money is still on Minnesota, but if another team steps up offering more than the minimum they could win the battle. Now, how much interest those other teams have is up for debate. Reports are Tolliver likes Atlanta more than they like him, for example.
But it’s the rumor mill, which is always really about spin.
- LeBron, Durant, Kobe headline All NBA First Team 6
- It’s official: Krzyzewski back to coach Team USA through Rio Olympics 1
- Hibbert said he will speak up in future, demand to be in game at end 9
- Chris Andersen complements Heat’s Big Three so well 24
- Pacers’ coach Vogel explains decision to bench Hibbert late, says ‘we’ll probably have him in next time’ 15
- Report: Dwight Howard will consider multiple teams in free agency, is said to be most intrigued by the Rockets (122)
- Kobe Bryant responds to Michael Jordan comparison from Phil Jackson (89)
- Alonzo Mourning says Scottie Pippen says LeBron would “kick Jordan’s ass” (76)
- Bradley Beal said he’d lose respect for a teammate who acted like Derrick Rose (67)
- Pacers advance to the Eastern Conference Finals with Game 6 win over Knicks (60)
- Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- Tebow fact: He reminds Chuck Norris of Chuck Norris
- LeBron stuns Pacers with OT winner in Game 1
- HBT: Astros vendor fired after taking food into bathroom
- Pens overwhelm Sens, take 3-1 series lead
- Tiger calls Sergio's comments inappropriate, hurtful
- Bears great Urlacher announces retirement