Sep 4, 2012, 9:19 PM EDT
If you were Tolliver’s agent or someone close to him, you might try to pressure the Timberwolves or other potential interested suitors by talking about all the teams coming after him. Before that happened with reports a Greek team was interested in signing him.
That brings us to this tweet from Chris Tomasson of Fox Sports Florida.
The 5 teams in the mix for free-agent forward Anthony Tolliver are Minnesota, Indiana, Chicago, Atlanta, Washington
Smart money is still on Minnesota, but if another team steps up offering more than the minimum they could win the battle. Now, how much interest those other teams have is up for debate. Reports are Tolliver likes Atlanta more than they like him, for example.
But it’s the rumor mill, which is always really about spin.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49