Sep 3, 2012, 11:46 PM EDT
With this being the week where some greats of the game — Reggie Miller, Jamaal Wilkes, Don Nelson, and others — are enshrined in the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, we’re going to have some speeches to remember no doubt.
Nothing is going to top Michael Jordan’s acceptance speech. Which is such vintage Jordan, the fire that drives him and how that is a double-edged sword.
So, why not relive it on a late holiday weekend night? Enjoy.
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 16
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10