Sep 3, 2012, 11:46 PM EST
With this being the week where some greats of the game — Reggie Miller, Jamaal Wilkes, Don Nelson, and others — are enshrined in the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, we’re going to have some speeches to remember no doubt.
Nothing is going to top Michael Jordan’s acceptance speech. Which is such vintage Jordan, the fire that drives him and how that is a double-edged sword.
So, why not relive it on a late holiday weekend night? Enjoy.
- Report: Sixers engaged in buyout talks with JaVale McGee 14
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 7
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16