Sep 3, 2012, 11:46 PM EDT
With this being the week where some greats of the game — Reggie Miller, Jamaal Wilkes, Don Nelson, and others — are enshrined in the Naismith Basketball Hall of Fame, we’re going to have some speeches to remember no doubt.
Nothing is going to top Michael Jordan’s acceptance speech. Which is such vintage Jordan, the fire that drives him and how that is a double-edged sword.
So, why not relive it on a late holiday weekend night? Enjoy.
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 8
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 32
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 25
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 14
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 52
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 91
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12