Sep 3, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
Dyckman Park in New York City is one of those places where on a few warm summer nights there is some crazy run going on. Streetball at it’s best. Which means a screaming announcer, some spectacular shots and everyone looking for their shot. You’re going to find about as much defense as you will fans at the game snacking on foie gras.
Still, it’s pretty entertaining. And as most of the NBA is still on vacation, we’ll take some streetball entertainment.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Lakers’ Steve Blake out at least six weeks with elbow injury 3
- Report: Knicks, Raptors talking Kyle Lowry trade 16
- Tom Thibodeau to the Knicks? Well… 4
- Deserving or not Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade among All-Star starters in early voting returns 31
- The Extra Pass: Bucks are bad, and that’s good; plus Wednesday’s recaps 8
- Why question “When did basketball get so bad?” misses mark (62)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (55)
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat (50)
- Raptors trade Rudy Gay to Sacramento for multiple players (47)
- Adam Silver: NBA to consider doing away with divisions (39)