Sep 3, 2012, 8:41 AM EDT
Dyckman Park in New York City is one of those places where on a few warm summer nights there is some crazy run going on. Streetball at it’s best. Which means a screaming announcer, some spectacular shots and everyone looking for their shot. You’re going to find about as much defense as you will fans at the game snacking on foie gras.
Still, it’s pretty entertaining. And as most of the NBA is still on vacation, we’ll take some streetball entertainment.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 0
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22