Sep 3, 2012, 8:41 AM EST
Dyckman Park in New York City is one of those places where on a few warm summer nights there is some crazy run going on. Streetball at it’s best. Which means a screaming announcer, some spectacular shots and everyone looking for their shot. You’re going to find about as much defense as you will fans at the game snacking on foie gras.
Still, it’s pretty entertaining. And as most of the NBA is still on vacation, we’ll take some streetball entertainment.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 12
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 28
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 20
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6
- PBT Tuesday Night Winners/Losers: Sixers, Lakers show the last will be first (for a night) 13
- Anderson Varejao leaves Cavaliers game with foot injury not to return, MRI Wednesday 5
- Report: Rockets ‘very confident’ they’ll land Josh Smith 19
- Report: Sixers want Andrei Kirilenko to report to team, prepare to play 16