Sep 3, 2012, 8:41 AM EDT
Dyckman Park in New York City is one of those places where on a few warm summer nights there is some crazy run going on. Streetball at it’s best. Which means a screaming announcer, some spectacular shots and everyone looking for their shot. You’re going to find about as much defense as you will fans at the game snacking on foie gras.
Still, it’s pretty entertaining. And as most of the NBA is still on vacation, we’ll take some streetball entertainment.
Hat tip to The Basketball Jones.
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25