Sep 2, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
Kevin Durant was in Hong Kong as we have reached the point in the summer where NBA stars head to China and the Far East in general to sell shoes. Seriously, why do you think that all the big NBA stars are in or have been to Asia the past few weeks? This is no UNICEF trip to Africa.
While everyone else may be going three quarters to full speed, clearly half-speed Durant was more than enough for this exhibition game in Hong Kong. Where he throws a few down and the crowd just eats ut up. We bring this to you because you love dunks, you love Kevin Durant, and it’s a Sunday in the height of the NBA dead season. Enjoy.
- League execs on Kyrie Irving’s recent struggles: ‘He’s pouting’ 18
- Report: Knicks have ‘zero intention’ of trading Carmelo Anthony 11
- PBT Podcast for Dec. 7: Kobe’s back and for the Lakers that means…. 3
- Kobe Bryant returning Sunday against Raptors 21
- Report: Rockets stepping up efforts to move Omer Asik 17
- LeBron says Wade is “getting that Kobe deal” in next contract. Should he? (64)
- Dwight Howard frustrated with Rockets’ effort in recent losses (47)
- Michael Beasley finding a role, groove in Miami (44)
- Kobe Bryant dunks, looks good in Lakers practice; Friday return possible (42)
- The Extra Pass: Our awards at the quarter pole, plus Monday recaps (42)