Sep 2, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
Kevin Durant was in Hong Kong as we have reached the point in the summer where NBA stars head to China and the Far East in general to sell shoes. Seriously, why do you think that all the big NBA stars are in or have been to Asia the past few weeks? This is no UNICEF trip to Africa.
While everyone else may be going three quarters to full speed, clearly half-speed Durant was more than enough for this exhibition game in Hong Kong. Where he throws a few down and the crowd just eats ut up. We bring this to you because you love dunks, you love Kevin Durant, and it’s a Sunday in the height of the NBA dead season. Enjoy.
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 0
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 52
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8
- Andrei Kirilenko leaves Nets for road trip, Lionel Hollins unsure if he’ll return 14
- Report: Danny Ainge telling other teams he won’t trade Rajon Rondo 13
- PBT Extra: How would the NBA benefit from legalized sports betting? 2
- NBPA ready to appeal Jeffery Taylor’s 24-game suspension 12