Sep 2, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
Kevin Durant was in Hong Kong as we have reached the point in the summer where NBA stars head to China and the Far East in general to sell shoes. Seriously, why do you think that all the big NBA stars are in or have been to Asia the past few weeks? This is no UNICEF trip to Africa.
While everyone else may be going three quarters to full speed, clearly half-speed Durant was more than enough for this exhibition game in Hong Kong. Where he throws a few down and the crowd just eats ut up. We bring this to you because you love dunks, you love Kevin Durant, and it’s a Sunday in the height of the NBA dead season. Enjoy.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 22
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9