Sep 2, 2012, 5:03 PM EST
Kevin Durant was in Hong Kong as we have reached the point in the summer where NBA stars head to China and the Far East in general to sell shoes. Seriously, why do you think that all the big NBA stars are in or have been to Asia the past few weeks? This is no UNICEF trip to Africa.
While everyone else may be going three quarters to full speed, clearly half-speed Durant was more than enough for this exhibition game in Hong Kong. Where he throws a few down and the crowd just eats ut up. We bring this to you because you love dunks, you love Kevin Durant, and it’s a Sunday in the height of the NBA dead season. Enjoy.
- Hassan Whiteside posts 14-point, 13-rebound, 12-block triple-double in Heat win over Bulls (VIDEO) 9
- Brandon Jennings leaves game in wheelchair, may have torn Achilles 8
- LaMarcus Aldridge decides to delay surgery, will return for Blazers Saturday vs. Wizards 7
- WATCH: Kobe Bryant’s doctor explains diagnosis to him following exam of injured shoulder 9
- Report: Cavaliers players say they ‘had lost faith’ due to lack of depth and roster construction 45
- Kobe Bryant will be back next season, he can’t resist the challenge 20
- Klay Thompson sets NBA record with 37 point quarter (VIDEO) 36
- If injury is serious, it would go against history for Kobe to be productive again 17