Sep 2, 2012, 5:03 PM EDT
Kevin Durant was in Hong Kong as we have reached the point in the summer where NBA stars head to China and the Far East in general to sell shoes. Seriously, why do you think that all the big NBA stars are in or have been to Asia the past few weeks? This is no UNICEF trip to Africa.
While everyone else may be going three quarters to full speed, clearly half-speed Durant was more than enough for this exhibition game in Hong Kong. Where he throws a few down and the crowd just eats ut up. We bring this to you because you love dunks, you love Kevin Durant, and it’s a Sunday in the height of the NBA dead season. Enjoy.
- LeBron’s 30-point performance leads Cavaliers to hard-fought Game 2 win over Celtics 0
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Spurs look for ways to contain Chris Paul 1
- PBT Extra matchups to watch: Can Memphis keep Damian Lillard in check? 0
- Report: Suns’ Morris twins charged with aggravated assault 9
- Hawks’ Mike Budenholzer named 2014-15 NBA Coach of the Year 9
- With Anthony Davis and Pelicans drained, Warriors deliver down the stretch 12
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 6
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 14