Sep 2, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Yesterday we shared with you how Juwan Howard was making his rap album. It would appear that he is not alone in this endeavor. IAmAGM.com reports on a new album that dare we say brings back memories of “B-Ball’s Best Kept Secret.”
The rap album is titled, “Full Court Press Vol. 1.” NBA players that will be featured include Juwan Howard, Baron Davis, Trevor Ariza, Lamar Odom, Carlos Boozer, Glen Davis, Shawn Marion, Josh Smith and others.
Rappers expected to be on tracks include Rick Ross, Trina, Snoop Dogg, Birdman, The Game, T-Pain, Bun B, Twista and Soulja Boy.
Below are two behind-the-scenes videos promoting the upcoming release
What does Trevor Ariza rap about? Taking many three-pointers at an acceptable if not necessarily good rate? Is Lamar Odom going to write a love track to Khloe?
And Carlos Boozer? Seriously? Is it entitled “Can’t Wait To Get Amnestied?” So confused.
Shawn Marion’s will be amazing, I will tell you that. It may just be a four-minute track where he describes how much he doesn’t care what the media thinks about the song, or anything.
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 1
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 7
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 6
- Dallas moves into title contender status with addition of Rajon Rondo 42
- Kevin Durant turns ankle, leaves game not to return; X-rays negative. 4
- Report: Celtics ‘pretty pleased’ with return they got in trade for Rajon Rondo 31
- PBT Extra: Jabari Parker’s injury, what does it mean for Bucks, Rookie of Year race? 5
- Reports: Celtics agree to trade Rajon Rondo to Dallas Mavericks 39