Sep 2, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Yesterday we shared with you how Juwan Howard was making his rap album. It would appear that he is not alone in this endeavor. IAmAGM.com reports on a new album that dare we say brings back memories of “B-Ball’s Best Kept Secret.”
The rap album is titled, “Full Court Press Vol. 1.” NBA players that will be featured include Juwan Howard, Baron Davis, Trevor Ariza, Lamar Odom, Carlos Boozer, Glen Davis, Shawn Marion, Josh Smith and others.
Rappers expected to be on tracks include Rick Ross, Trina, Snoop Dogg, Birdman, The Game, T-Pain, Bun B, Twista and Soulja Boy.
Below are two behind-the-scenes videos promoting the upcoming release
What does Trevor Ariza rap about? Taking many three-pointers at an acceptable if not necessarily good rate? Is Lamar Odom going to write a love track to Khloe?
And Carlos Boozer? Seriously? Is it entitled “Can’t Wait To Get Amnestied?” So confused.
Shawn Marion’s will be amazing, I will tell you that. It may just be a four-minute track where he describes how much he doesn’t care what the media thinks about the song, or anything.
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 33
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 5
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8