Sep 2, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Yesterday we shared with you how Juwan Howard was making his rap album. It would appear that he is not alone in this endeavor. IAmAGM.com reports on a new album that dare we say brings back memories of “B-Ball’s Best Kept Secret.”
The rap album is titled, “Full Court Press Vol. 1.” NBA players that will be featured include Juwan Howard, Baron Davis, Trevor Ariza, Lamar Odom, Carlos Boozer, Glen Davis, Shawn Marion, Josh Smith and others.
Rappers expected to be on tracks include Rick Ross, Trina, Snoop Dogg, Birdman, The Game, T-Pain, Bun B, Twista and Soulja Boy.
Below are two behind-the-scenes videos promoting the upcoming release
What does Trevor Ariza rap about? Taking many three-pointers at an acceptable if not necessarily good rate? Is Lamar Odom going to write a love track to Khloe?
And Carlos Boozer? Seriously? Is it entitled “Can’t Wait To Get Amnestied?” So confused.
Shawn Marion’s will be amazing, I will tell you that. It may just be a four-minute track where he describes how much he doesn’t care what the media thinks about the song, or anything.
- NBA denies Kings’ protest 2
- Russell Westbrook returns to court tonight for Thunder vs. Knicks 7
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 9
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 8
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9