Sep 1, 2012, 3:00 PM EDT
I… I mean… I just…
OK, so Howard’s 39. So what? Dr. Dre is 47. Also, pretty sure Dr. Dre has been working on “Detox” for longer than Howard has been in the NBA. Still, Howard joins a long and prolific group of NBA players to join the rap game, including Shaq, Stephen Jackson, and everyone on the seminal classic “B-Ball’s Best Kept Secret.” Actually, Howard was drafted the same year that album came out. So this is really the circle of life so to speak.
What does one rap about as an end-of-the-bench veteran?
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 0
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 13
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 16
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 2 vs. Hawks 6
- PBT Extra: Klay Thompson’s done well, but Warriors should throw other defenders at James Harden, too 5
- PBT Extra: Give Warriors defense some credit for stop of Harden on last play 0
- Lakers general manager says Kobe Bryant told him next season will be Kobe’s last with Lakers 17
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 25