Aug 31, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
One of the most coveted areas to sit at Pacers home games is Area 55 — Roy Hibbert‘s personal cheering section. And they root for the team, too. These people try out and promise to be loud and crazy all game long — like soccer fans — and for that they get free tickets to every game.
Hibbert conducted the tryouts and was calling up the winners, but George Hill decided to start clowning with the fans just for fun. And they pretty much don’t care because they got in Area 55.
Hat tip to SLAM for these.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 72
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20