Aug 31, 2012, 2:15 PM EST
One of the most coveted areas to sit at Pacers home games is Area 55 — Roy Hibbert‘s personal cheering section. And they root for the team, too. These people try out and promise to be loud and crazy all game long — like soccer fans — and for that they get free tickets to every game.
Hibbert conducted the tryouts and was calling up the winners, but George Hill decided to start clowning with the fans just for fun. And they pretty much don’t care because they got in Area 55.
Hat tip to SLAM for these.
- Tyson Chandler says he feels sorry for Carmelo Anthony 13
- Kevin Durant on idea stars wouldn’t want to play with Kobe Bryant: ‘That’s bulls—‘ 27
- Former Warriors coach Mark Jackson meets with Kings GM, DeMarcus Cousins after Tuesday night’s game 19
- PBT’s Tuesday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Grizzlies grind ends Warriors streak 9
- It’s official: Jabari Parker out for the season with torn ACL 20
- Grizzlies snap Warriors’ 16-game winning streak 4
- Report: Chris Mullin doesn’t want to jump in mid-season to coach Kings 3
- Shane Larkin, a second thought as Knicks chase star free agents, trying to find his own way 1