Aug 31, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
One of the most coveted areas to sit at Pacers home games is Area 55 — Roy Hibbert‘s personal cheering section. And they root for the team, too. These people try out and promise to be loud and crazy all game long — like soccer fans — and for that they get free tickets to every game.
Hibbert conducted the tryouts and was calling up the winners, but George Hill decided to start clowning with the fans just for fun. And they pretty much don’t care because they got in Area 55.
Hat tip to SLAM for these.
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 4
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 4
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 7
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 44
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19
- Old tweets: Kevin Durant uses gay slurs (including at Russell Westbrook), Damian Lillard rips LeBron James 30