Aug 31, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
One of the most coveted areas to sit at Pacers home games is Area 55 — Roy Hibbert‘s personal cheering section. And they root for the team, too. These people try out and promise to be loud and crazy all game long — like soccer fans — and for that they get free tickets to every game.
Hibbert conducted the tryouts and was calling up the winners, but George Hill decided to start clowning with the fans just for fun. And they pretty much don’t care because they got in Area 55.
Hat tip to SLAM for these.
- PBT Extra: Who wins Game 5 between Spurs, Clippers? Flip a coin. 0
- PBT Extra: Rockets must adjust to new Mavericks starting lineup in Game 5 0
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 5
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 14
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 11
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 40