Aug 31, 2012, 2:15 PM EDT
One of the most coveted areas to sit at Pacers home games is Area 55 — Roy Hibbert‘s personal cheering section. And they root for the team, too. These people try out and promise to be loud and crazy all game long — like soccer fans — and for that they get free tickets to every game.
Hibbert conducted the tryouts and was calling up the winners, but George Hill decided to start clowning with the fans just for fun. And they pretty much don’t care because they got in Area 55.
Hat tip to SLAM for these.
- Report: ‘No chance’ Kevin Love stays with Timberwolves 28
- LeBron announces he’ll wear No. 23 with Cavaliers 51
- Report: Lakers say ‘no done deal’ with Byron Scott 16
- Report: Lakers, Byron Scott agree to four-year, $17 million deal to coach team 15
- Kevin Love trade talk: He doesn’t want to opt in to deal, Cavs may live with that 40
- Kevin Love leaving Team USA not helpful, certainly not devastating either 19
- Why are the Lakers hiring Byron Scott as head coach? 46
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 10