Aug 31, 2012, 4:08 PM EDT
That video is from a Spanish-language broadcast (you’re going to figure that out pretty quickly) and interview with James Harden.
Nothing earth shattering revealed here. He says the Thunder are young and improving. That they have a real brotherhood. He does pick Kobe Bryant as the best player he’s seen, but he throws in a Durant mention as well.
And he says for about the 346,298th time that he wants to remain with the Thunder after next season. To briefly recap, after the Serge Ibaka deal the Thunder will have to go into the luxury tax area (at least $7 million, maybe more) to secure Harden a max deal next season. If they don’t offer it another team will and they will have to match. It comes down to that. I fully expect the Thunder will let this go until next summer than match the max offer he gets, but it will have to play out. And while it does Harden will keep saying — in every language — how much he wants to be on the Thunder.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 12
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49