Aug 30, 2012, 2:30 PM EDT
This is the best version of Boyz II Men’s hit “End of the Road” you are going to hear today. Mostly because I don’t think you’re going to pull out your Boyz II Men CDs and play them later, and you’re not looking them up on Spotify.
It is Charles Barkley at his karaoke best. And while I can’t stand karaoke I would go to a bar to watch Barkley do it. Just because.
Hat tip to the NBA.com’s All Ball blog.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 1
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 7
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34