Aug 30, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
See, you don’t have to hate Blake Griffin, everyone! He’s likeable! See!
“Three-point contest… Rising Stars Challenge— half-time shows…” That got me thinking.
How would Blake Griffin win a halftime show? I’m thinking that he’d have to pull off the old spinning plates on his nose, head, and hands trick, while dunking. Maybe he can dunk over one of the inflatable mascots we all know and love.
I’d say we should get him one of those trampolines for the dunk exhibitions you see but I’d be afraid he’d land on Jupiter.
In short: Blake Griffin funny, haha.
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 0
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 2
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 24
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 6
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 7
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 8
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 15
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 17