Aug 30, 2012, 1:30 PM EST
See, you don’t have to hate Blake Griffin, everyone! He’s likeable! See!
“Three-point contest… Rising Stars Challenge— half-time shows…” That got me thinking.
How would Blake Griffin win a halftime show? I’m thinking that he’d have to pull off the old spinning plates on his nose, head, and hands trick, while dunking. Maybe he can dunk over one of the inflatable mascots we all know and love.
I’d say we should get him one of those trampolines for the dunk exhibitions you see but I’d be afraid he’d land on Jupiter.
In short: Blake Griffin funny, haha.
- Carmelo Anthony on the Knicks: “The fans are dying, we’re dying” 0
- Rockets officially sign Josh Smith, who will play Friday night; waive Tarik Black 4
- Clippers win ‘nice, boring’ Christmas Day battle with Warriors 1
- Miami fans give LeBron warm welcome, Heat team not so much in upset win 22
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 8
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 22
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0