Aug 30, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
See, you don’t have to hate Blake Griffin, everyone! He’s likeable! See!
“Three-point contest… Rising Stars Challenge— half-time shows…” That got me thinking.
How would Blake Griffin win a halftime show? I’m thinking that he’d have to pull off the old spinning plates on his nose, head, and hands trick, while dunking. Maybe he can dunk over one of the inflatable mascots we all know and love.
I’d say we should get him one of those trampolines for the dunk exhibitions you see but I’d be afraid he’d land on Jupiter.
In short: Blake Griffin funny, haha.
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 1
- Kevin Durant knows you’re talking about his free agency but isn’t giving many clues. He liked what LeBron did. 13
- Byron Scott makes ridiculous optimism sound reasonable 39
- Derrick Rose told Carmelo Anthony that if he came to Chicago “the game would be easy” 40
- LeBron James strips on stage, throws clothes into crowd (video) 22
- Is DeMarcus Cousins the big man Team USA can lean on? 19
- Lakers make it official — finally — and hire Byron Scott as head coach 13
- Derrick Rose: “I’ve become a smarter player, but I’m mad it took me seven years to learn it.” 29