Aug 30, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
See, you don’t have to hate Blake Griffin, everyone! He’s likeable! See!
“Three-point contest… Rising Stars Challenge— half-time shows…” That got me thinking.
How would Blake Griffin win a halftime show? I’m thinking that he’d have to pull off the old spinning plates on his nose, head, and hands trick, while dunking. Maybe he can dunk over one of the inflatable mascots we all know and love.
I’d say we should get him one of those trampolines for the dunk exhibitions you see but I’d be afraid he’d land on Jupiter.
In short: Blake Griffin funny, haha.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 2
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 13
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18