Aug 30, 2012, 1:30 PM EDT
See, you don’t have to hate Blake Griffin, everyone! He’s likeable! See!
“Three-point contest… Rising Stars Challenge— half-time shows…” That got me thinking.
How would Blake Griffin win a halftime show? I’m thinking that he’d have to pull off the old spinning plates on his nose, head, and hands trick, while dunking. Maybe he can dunk over one of the inflatable mascots we all know and love.
I’d say we should get him one of those trampolines for the dunk exhibitions you see but I’d be afraid he’d land on Jupiter.
In short: Blake Griffin funny, haha.
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 2
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 8
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 3
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 16
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 6
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18