Aug 29, 2012, 5:59 PM EDT
First, my favorite part of this video is that the pop-a-shot game in China has chain-link metal nets like you would see on an outdoor, black top court. I love that sound.
Aside that, this Dwight Howard is doing his Dwight Howard clowning around thing. He’s hamming it up on his tour of China where he is trying to sell shoes (adidas) and rehab his image. Which is going to take a lot of work and some rings on this side of the Pacific, but over in China they may not care. Howard is goofing off, playing pop-a-shot and blocking some poor kid’s shots.
By the way, clearly Dwight’s back is doing well enough he can take extended international flights. A few weeks back he couldn’t take a plane across the country to see the kids at his own youth camp. So apparently that back is making some rapid progress. I’m sure that’s it. What else could it be?
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 2
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 0
- Official ‘Clipper’s Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 9
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 15
- Coach K had DeMarcus Cousins as USA’s backup big long before final cuts 6
- World Cup preview: No Durant, no problem USA still one of two teams with legit shot to win gold 6
- Cavaliers sold Kyrie Irving on contract extension with LeBron James-Kevin Love plan 34
- Kevin Love says Timberwolves owner should focus on his own team following trade to Cavaliers 35