Aug 29, 2012, 10:30 PM EDT
Recently in New Jersey was the Rookie Transition Program — where for a few days just drafted NBA rookies sit in a classroom and learn what NBA life will be like off the court. They are warned of the friends and family who will come with hands out for money. Of the women who will be looking to take advantage of them as well. They talk about the scams, the obligations and more.
Think back to all the lessons you learned about life in a classroom — how many stuck in the real world?
Still the NBA tries, and here is a video giving you some insight into what they learned.
- Tony ‘First Team All-Defense’ Allen and Mike ‘Masked Assassin’ Conley lead Grizzlies to Game 2 win over Warriors 7
- Hawks unimpressive, but pull away late for Game 2 win over Wizards 0
- Mike Conley playing Game 2 against Warriors tonight 0
- John Wall out for Wizards-Hawks Game 2 tonight 3
- PBT Extra: Will Doc Rivers sit Chris Paul in Game 2? 0
- Tony Allen on MVP Stephen Curry: “It ain’t nothing I ain’t never seen before” 23
- PBT Extra: Grizzlies searching for answers, Mike Conley in Game 2 3
- PBT Extra: Hawks need to lean on starters more, hit open looks in Game 2 0