Aug 29, 2012, 4:52 PM EST
Oh, Kris. You really need to work on staying off of TMZ’s front page.
Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes … TMZ has learned. Kayla Goldberg claims she met Kris in August, 2010 at the Newsroom Cafe on Robertson Blvd. in L.A….
An NBA player and celebrity getting a woman in to bed is usually about as challenging as boiling water, so you can guess where it went from there.
The lawsuit claims Kris did not inform Kayla he had herpes — and she claims in the suit that he did indeed have the disease. Kayla says a week later she was diagnosed with herpes.
Humphries did not comment yet. This would have been before his reality show marriage. I’m not going to get into the gory details of the case because this was enough to get me to feel like I need a shower. Not just a regular shower, one of those Center For Disease Control Lysol showers after you worked with the ebola virus. If you want more, TMZ has it.
Humphries… keep your head down, your pants zipped and just play basketball for a while. You’re pretty good when you do that. Off the court you are a train wreck.
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42