Aug 29, 2012, 4:52 PM EDT
Oh, Kris. You really need to work on staying off of TMZ’s front page.
Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes … TMZ has learned. Kayla Goldberg claims she met Kris in August, 2010 at the Newsroom Cafe on Robertson Blvd. in L.A….
An NBA player and celebrity getting a woman in to bed is usually about as challenging as boiling water, so you can guess where it went from there.
The lawsuit claims Kris did not inform Kayla he had herpes — and she claims in the suit that he did indeed have the disease. Kayla says a week later she was diagnosed with herpes.
Humphries did not comment yet. This would have been before his reality show marriage. I’m not going to get into the gory details of the case because this was enough to get me to feel like I need a shower. Not just a regular shower, one of those Center For Disease Control Lysol showers after you worked with the ebola virus. If you want more, TMZ has it.
Humphries… keep your head down, your pants zipped and just play basketball for a while. You’re pretty good when you do that. Off the court you are a train wreck.
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 0
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 43