Aug 29, 2012, 4:52 PM EST
Oh, Kris. You really need to work on staying off of TMZ’s front page.
Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes … TMZ has learned. Kayla Goldberg claims she met Kris in August, 2010 at the Newsroom Cafe on Robertson Blvd. in L.A….
An NBA player and celebrity getting a woman in to bed is usually about as challenging as boiling water, so you can guess where it went from there.
The lawsuit claims Kris did not inform Kayla he had herpes — and she claims in the suit that he did indeed have the disease. Kayla says a week later she was diagnosed with herpes.
Humphries did not comment yet. This would have been before his reality show marriage. I’m not going to get into the gory details of the case because this was enough to get me to feel like I need a shower. Not just a regular shower, one of those Center For Disease Control Lysol showers after you worked with the ebola virus. If you want more, TMZ has it.
Humphries… keep your head down, your pants zipped and just play basketball for a while. You’re pretty good when you do that. Off the court you are a train wreck.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18