Aug 29, 2012, 4:52 PM EDT
Oh, Kris. You really need to work on staying off of TMZ’s front page.
Kris Humphries has just been sued by a woman who claims he gave her herpes … TMZ has learned. Kayla Goldberg claims she met Kris in August, 2010 at the Newsroom Cafe on Robertson Blvd. in L.A….
An NBA player and celebrity getting a woman in to bed is usually about as challenging as boiling water, so you can guess where it went from there.
The lawsuit claims Kris did not inform Kayla he had herpes — and she claims in the suit that he did indeed have the disease. Kayla says a week later she was diagnosed with herpes.
Humphries did not comment yet. This would have been before his reality show marriage. I’m not going to get into the gory details of the case because this was enough to get me to feel like I need a shower. Not just a regular shower, one of those Center For Disease Control Lysol showers after you worked with the ebola virus. If you want more, TMZ has it.
Humphries… keep your head down, your pants zipped and just play basketball for a while. You’re pretty good when you do that. Off the court you are a train wreck.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24