Aug 29, 2012, 7:03 PM EST
And when a player’s agent is being vague, it’s never a good sign.
Which brings us to this tweet from Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:
Greene’s expected signing with Nets this week now on hold due to pending surgery on ankle “with some type of fracture, “Chris Luchey tells Y!
Luchey is Greene’s agent and if he is saying it is “some type” of fracture I’d be a little worried. And the fact this was a non-guaranteed contract is not good news for him even if he had signed it.
Greene had spent his career in Sacramento not finding good footing in the constantly-shifting sands of that franchise. He needed a new start, a new chance. This is a big set back for him.
- Kidd says he is reading Frank’s “reports” as details of Nets coaching mess come public 0
- The Extra Pass: The league’s leading lineups; plus Tuesday’s recaps 9
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: Kobe plays pretty well, Suns’ backcourt plays better 7
- Pacers win first Conference Finals rematch vs. Heat 37
- Days before he faced LeBron, Paul George said Durant is NBA’s toughest cover 28