Aug 29, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
And when a player’s agent is being vague, it’s never a good sign.
Which brings us to this tweet from Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:
Greene’s expected signing with Nets this week now on hold due to pending surgery on ankle “with some type of fracture, “Chris Luchey tells Y!
Luchey is Greene’s agent and if he is saying it is “some type” of fracture I’d be a little worried. And the fact this was a non-guaranteed contract is not good news for him even if he had signed it.
Greene had spent his career in Sacramento not finding good footing in the constantly-shifting sands of that franchise. He needed a new start, a new chance. This is a big set back for him.
- Steve Kerr and David Blatt meet again, this time as rookie coaches in the NBA Finals 0
- PBT Extra: Will Kevin Love, Dwyane Wade be moving on? 19
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson cleared to play in Game 1 9
- PBT Extra: Who is better positioned as a new coach, Hoiberg or Gentry? 20
- LeBron James leads the league in isolation shots during the playoffs. How’s that going? 23
- How do the Cavaliers defend Stephen Curry? 16
- Warriors have options to guard LeBron James, but he’ll make them work 32
- What kind of coach is Chicago getting with Fred Hoiberg? 16