Aug 29, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
And when a player’s agent is being vague, it’s never a good sign.
Which brings us to this tweet from Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:
Greene’s expected signing with Nets this week now on hold due to pending surgery on ankle “with some type of fracture, “Chris Luchey tells Y!
Luchey is Greene’s agent and if he is saying it is “some type” of fracture I’d be a little worried. And the fact this was a non-guaranteed contract is not good news for him even if he had signed it.
Greene had spent his career in Sacramento not finding good footing in the constantly-shifting sands of that franchise. He needed a new start, a new chance. This is a big set back for him.
- Report: Kevin Durant considering Knicks, being recruited by Carmelo Anthony 25
- Markieff Morris: “My future will not be in Phoenix” 30
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 33
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 52
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18