Aug 29, 2012, 7:03 PM EDT
And when a player’s agent is being vague, it’s never a good sign.
Which brings us to this tweet from Marc Spears of Yahoo Sports:
Greene’s expected signing with Nets this week now on hold due to pending surgery on ankle “with some type of fracture, “Chris Luchey tells Y!
Luchey is Greene’s agent and if he is saying it is “some type” of fracture I’d be a little worried. And the fact this was a non-guaranteed contract is not good news for him even if he had signed it.
Greene had spent his career in Sacramento not finding good footing in the constantly-shifting sands of that franchise. He needed a new start, a new chance. This is a big set back for him.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30